FJ60 OEM Speaker Replacement/Orikawa Panel Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everybody,

I want to replace the speakers of my 1987 FJ60 with the JL Audio C2-525X (5 1/4 inch) for the front doors and back panels. I also want to buy the rear Orikawa panels to replace my OEM back interior panels. Normally, I am not a big fan of aftermarket parts like this. However, they are a great functional option that will last (I will keep the OEM ones even though they are falling apart). Since I do not want to mess with cutting new holes, I wanted to make sure these speakers will fit perfectly like the OEM speakers, and I wanted to ask when I order the panels from Orikawa, should I select "J62 OEM" for audio and for Wire Loom pass through if I should select passenger and drivers sides? I appreciate the help, and I am open to any suggestions since I am a young guy (20) and looking to restore the prize possession I bought with my dad on my 16th birthday! Thank you very much.

Hey Everybody,

I want to replace the speakers of my 1987 FJ60 with the JL Audio C2-525X (5 1/4 inch) for the front doors and back panels. I also want to buy the rear Orikawa panels to replace my OEM back interior panels. Normally, I am not a big fan of aftermarket parts like this. However, they are a great functional option that will last (I will keep the OEM ones even though they are falling apart). Since I do not want to mess with cutting new holes, I wanted to make sure these speakers will fit perfectly like the OEM speakers, and I wanted to ask when I order the panels from Orikawa, should I select "J62 OEM" for audio and for Wire Loom pass through if I should select passenger and drivers sides? I appreciate the help, and I am open to any suggestions since I am a young guy (20) and looking to restore the prize possession I bought with my dad on my 16th birthday! Thank you very much.
@orikawa

please reach out to the vendor. He’s great to work with! He’s linked above.

@KG635 Can you send me an email and I'll get you sorted out? Spenser@orikawa.net

I need to make the options a little more clear but the web host has some limitations I need to work around.

Thanks @Snicklephritz87

Hope everyone had a good weekend

20231015_075334.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom