Odd rear tire wear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No criticism here.

I'll also say, I guarantee I pay more for tires than you would in USA. There's the downunder freight tax, and shìtty conversion rate that slaughters us on anything imported.

I prefer a softer ride than you'll get at 55psi, but it's traded for this wear, and a more vague steering feel.
Difference in pressure can be felt in steering behaviour and bump absorption.

Different tires I've had have been comfortable and still responsive in low to mid 30s, or harsher, but more direct at low 40s psi.
Add more air if you're heavily loaded, towing, or doing a long highway trip.
bob jane............
1693551297964.png

My kidneys are just fine, and at a cost now a days of over 250 to 300 dollars a piece for new tires i want to get as much wear and mileage out of a set of tires as i can

The tires I'm running are M/T (large open tread blocks) and have a max PSI of 80 printed on their sidewall, so running 55 PSI for highway use is far from the tires max pressure, When i go off road i air down to 15 to 20 PSI, then air back up when i hit the pavement

I have a trip coming up to Southern Utah starting next week, and I will bump up my pressures to 45 PSI from the usual 35 PSI to see how that works out.

These tires are stupid expensive and I need to make them last as long as I possibly can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom