Now THIS is 'Outfitting'...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skillet

Skillet
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Threads
364
Messages
4,035
Location
КАГІҒОЯИІА
:beer:
LC Bottle opener4.jpg
lcopener1.jpg
lcopener2.jpg
 
NICE!!!

I assume those are grade 8 bolts. I have been thinking about putting one on my rear bumper.
 
blupaddler said:
NICE!!!

I assume those are grade 8 bolts. I have been thinking about putting one on my rear bumper.

Thanks!

Bolts are stainless machine screws. I used this heavy duty permanent ink to make the heads black.

I do know one thing, it opened my Lagunitas Brown Shooga just fine last night...:beer: :D

Of course, my next door neighbor just walked away shaking his head.
 
This belongs in the 60 series FAQ under "Best mods under $50". Congratulations on the marvel of enginnering.

M
 
mine's on my rear bumper tire swing -- on the inside...close to the fridge...where my bottles like to chill...


:D

good work :)
 
Mike S said:
This belongs in the 60 series FAQ under "Best mods under $50". Congratulations on the marvel of enginnering.

M


Uhm like dat ain't no 60..........:whoops:

This seems to be an ongoing problem.
 
NorCalDoug said:
mine's on my rear bumper tire swing -- on the inside...close to the fridge...where my bottles like to chill...


:D

good work :)

I will be buying another one to put back there for convenience as soon as I get a call back from Luke...

I simply could not wait to install this one somewhere.:bounce:
 
Arya Ebrahimi said:
Quick question. Obviously you found the straight line tool in paint to make the body of the arrow. Did you lose it when it came time to make the wings of the arrow? :flipoff2:

Man you guys are picky...

That was after the beer from her christening...:flipoff2:
 
reffug said:
Uhm like dat ain't no 60..........:whoops:

This seems to be an ongoing problem.

What pr60lem? I was suggesting the idea would be 60od for the FAQ. Is there s60mething special ab60 a 60 series bumper that a 60 series bumper d60esn't have?

Turret's Synd60m, pr60lly.

Mike
 
NorCalDoug said:
mine's on my rear bumper tire swing -- on the inside...close to the fridge...where my bottles like to chill...


:D

good work :)








Ditto. Works good. Tastes great.
 
Mike S said:
What pr60lem? I was suggesting the idea would be 60od for the FAQ. Is there s60mething special ab60 a 60 series bumper that a 60 series bumper d60esn't have?

Turret's Synd60m, pr60lly.

Mike


LMAO.....:D

Touche Mike good one.....:cheers:
 
Why do you guys buy those things when your Toyota has a bottle opener built in from the factory?

:confused:
 
Tigerstripe40 said:
Why do you guys buy those things when your Toyota has a bottle opener built in from the factory?

:confused:

Were you going to show us what you meant? Like a seat belt, or a tire iron or something like that?
 
Skillet said:
Were you going to show us what you meant? Like a seat belt, or a tire iron or something like that?

Open a door.

The door striker is the perfect size to open a beer bottle.
:D
 
It looks GREAT!!! :)

I'll add your truck to the Action Shot Gallery...if you don't mind!

Any truck I add to the Action Shots gets a free sticker - so pm me with your address! :)

black_catcher_lg.jpg


-Mark
 
Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That's very nicely done.. :)
 
Nice touch with the bottle cap catcher right below.

Here is a shot of one of the OEM bottle openers in use.
The shot here is a 2nd gen 4Runner, but all OEM toyota door strikers work.

Be careful with twist off cap type beverage bottles.
Sometimes the bottle breaks.
OEMbottleopener.JPG
 
These are great openers. I bet I have opened 10 cases of beeer with it since having it. It's funny when I'm out with all the cruiserheads they will go out of there way to open there bottle with it. Couldn't tell you how many people will ingnore the fact that it's a cruiser and say. Nice bottle opener.

lol

fj45lg.jpg


cruisercrap has some great stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom