November ROTM w/camping option - FR393 to Bartlett Lake/Log Corral to Bartlett Lake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This month's ROTM will have two options running the same day and ending at the same spot, with an option to camp at our end point.

One: FR 393 from Sunflower to Bartlett Lake. This is a very scenic road and beautiful camp spot, should be great this time of year.

Two: For the more adventurous folk, the second, more challenging option is to run Log Corral to the same spot at Bartlett Lake and meet up with the rest of the group. This option requires at least 35 inch tires, front and rear lockers, and the willingness to potentially take some damage, more than a scratch or two. Since this option is so technical, we will be limiting it to a max of 5 trucks. If there isn't enough interest, we'll all run the 393 option.

Spots for Log Corral:
1. @Saddletramp
2. @BoxYourEars
3. @LongDuck
4. @jclarke450

No limit for the number of vehicles for the 393 route. More info about this run can be found on last year's October ROTM thread here. We'll all return on the 393 route.

Date: Saturday, November 19; camping option to return on Sunday, November 20

Meetup: 8:00 AM at the Baja gas station on the Beeline highway; we'll depart at 8:15 AM

We'll share CB/HAM channels when we meet at the gas station. Looking forward to seeing you all!

The Confirmed 393 Crew:
1. @Cruddz ? (I think he volunteered to take the lead on this one..?)
2. @Abigail + @Shwing + Oreo
3. @brices123
4. @Dimples
5. @Chrismanjs
6. @verruckt1
7. @Dissent day trip
8. @Mattman
9. @re_guderian day trip
10. @rctoyota
11. @1Louder day trip
12. @TexAZ ? (day trip only?)
13. @John Morgan
14. @Fuge day trip

Last edited:
Steve, put me down for log corral!

Put me down for the wimpy route :(. No lockers, only have 33's, and oh ya, I pull a rather large trailer!

Put me down for the 393 route. I am not quite setup for the log corral yet

I am in. for the 393 route since I am lacking tires and lockers :( but excited for the trip.

Dang you guys! The 1st rock crawlin run in a while and it's on a day I can't go.:bang:

I realized late yesterday that that Nov 19th is the date of our employee holiday party and I am one of the hosts. Sorry, I'm out on this trip.

I realized late yesterday that that Nov 19th is the date of our employee holiday party and I am one of the hosts. Sorry, I'm out on this trip.

:confused: Darn, you're gonna miss it when I redeem myself with the apple crisp...

I am bringing both Dutch ovens this time. Just not sure what to make yet.

Oh good, there will be a pro around to offer tips so I don't make my crisp too crispy like last time... not so great at the temp control thing yet.

I don't know about pro, just more experienced.@abigail Are you using the same Dutch oven you had in Payson?

Last edited:
I don't know about pro, just more experienced.@abigail Are you using the same Dutch oven you had in Payson?

Yeah it's probably not ideal because no legs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom