not exactly a trail event, but.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
it's unofficially nailed down...rising sun's annual swap meet is tentativly scheduled for august 27th at slee off road in golden colorado...thanks to christo for putting up with us every year. see y'all there.

and giveaways...let's not forget the free stuff :grinpimp:

Should be a fun time, wish I didnt have to work that day. What could be more fun than cooking burgers with a grille leaking gas and having it catch on fire, that was burning right above the propane tank? :D

just a bump to keep it fresh in everyone's minds.

three more weeks folks...gather up your cruiser and pickup parts

Ige, do you know the hours? I;ll be in Brekenridge during the day at My brothers 50th BD get together. Could drop by on the way back into town.

usually starts around 9:30-10 am and runs till about 3 or 4

Dunk tank huh?

Maybe that's why Christo has been saving all the used 90wt :)

only five more days folks...gather up your parts

Damn, why do I have to work on this day :mad:

Hey I am planning on being there, can I just bring my old cruiser stuff and set up camp or what? Do people chill all day or is it an in and out thing?

Do you recommend chairs and a cooler... sorry first time swapper.

Man do I have some good stuff though.

Rezarf <><

call in sick perry.

I would, just with the whole $$$$$ thing sucking righ now, and with the Outlaws Run comming up. Need to make sure I have enough for that. It kinda makes it hard to miss work :mad: .

REZARF, come on by. It starts at 10am. Usualy people just find a place to camp for the day and put out all there goodies. Can leave whenever.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom