"no slipt" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone tried the powertrax "no slip traction system"? I'd like to get some opinions. It sounds almost too good to be true. A regular mechanical automatic locker with good (at least better) road manners? I'm underbudget for ARB's so I'm thinking this might be the answer.

I have one in my 73 40 and have only good things to say. It is much better than the old locker I had (now in the ft) Only issue is that your tire pressure must be almost exactly the same on both sides to make it work best

I think the air pressure thing is like that with most any locker. I run lock-rights and if I let my pressure get much out of balance I can feel it while driving. Maybe worse with one than another.

I have run a no-slip in my daily driver Fj60 for about 3 years now and I have zero complaints. It works exactly like its supposed too and other that adjusting your driving style a little you'll never know it's there.

Deep, what driving style adjustments did you have to make? Traction is on my list too. thanks.

[quote author=theo link=board=1;threadid=8623;start=msg73858#msg73858 date=1071070123]
Deep, what driving style adjustments did you have to make? Traction is on my list too. thanks.
[/quote]

just feathering the clutch during low speed turns and the tire chirp when taking off, not a big deal at all.

why not go aussie locker? Thats what im doing as soon as "santa" stops by :D

[quote author=tclndcrz link=board=1;threadid=8623;start=msg74020#msg74020 date=1071087267]
why not go aussie locker? Thats what im doing as soon as "santa" stops by :D
[/quote]

You're probably already aware of this, but I guess the introductory prices are finished after December 31st.

not familiar with the aussie locker. Got a link or something with more info?

by the way $200 introductory price. Not much longer though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom