No JP at the Roundup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Folks:

Just got back from the roundup in Katemcy TX. A good time was had by all. I remember parts of trip! No JP though. I could have sworn his team was going to be at the Roundup. Bad memory or too much Jefferson's Bourbon (great stuff!!) See you on the trail.

Steve

JP is on the Central Team and they were not scheduled to be at Roundup. I think they had an event in Austin, TX.

The East Coast Team was the only team to appear at Roundup IIRC.

JP is Central team he thought they were going to Katemcy but realized hey werent and was dissappointed. He was in Austin for a rodeo and now hes in Idaho for a ski event. He was probably in Austin part of the time and on the rd part of the time.

yeah steve unfortunately we weren't scheduled for the Round-up :frown:.......... we were originally but got moved to a sking event at the last moment. I was totally bummed!!!

I am glad to hear you had a good time, and did you get a chance to meet Woody, he should have been at the event?

Yep, Woody was there and some college kids somehow found out about the Roundup and showed up and got to drive the FJ on aggie highway. Nothing wild but you could tell they were all very excited. Good to see folks discovering what some of these vehicles can do.

Also Kudos to the Trail team for helping out TJK with lug nuts. Long story but everybody made it home safe and sound. Cheers to Woody and Gustaf!!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom