No "D" Club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My instrument cluster is on the floor of my garage...........I need to open this up and see if I have the same unused bulbs...............

Just fixed mine... Took the cluster out and behind it there are three tabs that releases the PRND... Box.. Pulled it out and found out there was extra bulbs that are not being used... So I just swaped it and all is good

I need to try this....................

l1coeea9 said:
I need to try this....................

When you do this you should just take picture and do a DIY step by step.. I'm bad at taking pictures when it comes to fixing things.. I tend to forget to take pics, my head is into whatever I'm doing and when I finish the job, I hit myself on the head cuz I forgot to take pics..

You guys just need to go wheeling more! My light just came on after a recent trip!
The bouncing aroungd must have "fixed" it.....

My dad didn't even remember it being on..

He gave it to me with 265k on the odo, I asked and he said "dunno is it suppose to light up?" lol

Bought my truck with 180,000 miles...had no "D", read this forum, pounded on my dash (not too hard, but not too lightly) and the "D" came back on...working fine ever since, sitting at about 215,000 if I recall correctly.

I love how this thread randomly resurfaces...

280k, no "D" light.

No amount of dash slapping or wheeling has resurrected it.

Ahahah!

Thanks ih8mud my drive light now works thanks to a couple good wacks, I hit the unit itself behind my wheel and it came back on!

I fixed my "D" when I made the locker lights in the dash work with my ARB lockers. It had a burnt out bulb.

If only my Check Engine light would go out now...

Bought it with 145k, no "D".

"D" light just went out. Almost made 200k too. @199,400. Strangely I had a transient CEL at alost the exact same time the "D" went out. The CEL was for a Bank-1 Cat. It has cleared the first time just fine, we'll see how long that one stays out.

I had a D not long ago, about 155,000. On this thread somewhere. But I recently lost all of them, have no idea what happened or when. Fuses are fine but I have no dash gear indicator lights now and I have no backup lights. So for now I am in the no D club, and the no P, R, N, 3, 2 and L clubs too at 161,000.

Redmon

Mine didn't work 6 years ago when I bought it.
Suddenly, it came on a few months ago and has stayed on!

I bought my cruiser with 154k, D didn't work. Around 160k, I smacked the dash with the palm of my hand. It has worked ever since. Now has 191k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom