FREE NM- varied items on an expanding list. For Pickup. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be placing some items on a list here. I will update ASAP. These items are for pick up here in Las Cruces, NM. You can make arrangements with a third party for shipping like UShip or MudShip (don't even know what that is). I am not messing with shipping large heavy items. If you really want something and want it shipped then message me or state so here. It will take a reasonable price offer and shipping, because as I stated these are free and I do not want to mess with shipping. If you already know me from the past then message or email me.

I am not trying to be a jerk, but I lost my best friend and wife a while back (not a sympathy card) and I just do not have it in me to care about these things or spend a protracted period of time dealing with them. Time to move on. She loved the the pigs as much as I did, called them a 'Man Magnet'.

FROM A 7/70 FJ55
- Off the top of my head, there is a gas tank and sender from a 7/71 pig.
- Peddle and bucket (somewhere-not found yet)
-Front skid plate
-3 rims
-2 0r 3 backing plates and drums
- Steering column shaft and parts
- misc. brake and clutch lines (from engine box, under body and axles)
-Tailgate glass, 1 driver side glass
- 1 front wing window and frame
- Maybe a full set of splash guards.
-old dash with ears (though broken off). May be a functional under lay?

From a 7/75

From a late model
- some uncounted (maybe just 2) 3 point seat belts.

I will post photos as I have a chance. Also, I will sell some smaller more easily shipped items here and on eBay here and there as I come across them: Or perhaps, they too will come on to this list. They will be things like TG motor and gear, TG inner mechanicals, TG electrical, turn signals, NOS TG handle and whatever. But I have not go to that yet, and I have a kiddo to help through college yet.

Last edited:
Tried to write an email.
Where are you located.
I would be interested in the sending unit. Any body metal, the Spare rim.
Regards
Tim
Fixed the message issue. Forgive me, it has been years and I am a little out of practice here.

Man, in a time of loss you are still going on MUD and offering these items up free. I’m very sorry for your loss. I think this might be proof positive of the solid community that is MUD. All the best to you.

Man, in a time of loss you are still going on MUD and offering these items up free. I’m very sorry for your loss. I think this might be proof positive of the solid community that is MUD. All the best to you.
Thanks, but I have tried to sell some and some other things have been on eBay. You are right though. My times at Mud and dealing with other Mudders was rewarding. There are some good folks here. It was not until another member pulled me out of my reverie and made me remember MUD. I had not been on in years and was surprised I could even still sign in. So, I have been working towards it. I have a lot to deal with in gen. and was not sure how to handle things. I still, am just making my way through what I am doing. The bottom line is expenditure of time and effort given that there are more important matters I have to deal with. Of course, with half of the earning power gone and a kiddo back in college, it makes sense to sell some things.

Status- I am in contact with one person so far on these items or some of them. Another wants the gas tank, but that may not work out given distance.

Life sure has a way of dumping on people, hope you can overcome the sadness and struggle. Staying busy always helps for me in times of extreme stress.

Ok, so I will start some updates. I had a couple of people by here that picked up a fair bit. Currently, what is left is the tailgate glass, a front door glass (7/70), e-brake pull lever, 2 sets of backing plates and drums, a full set of splash plates, a couple of early model white wheel rims,.

Thanks again to Eric for taking the effort to box and ship the fuel tank I desperately needed.
Here it is all freshly cleaned. Blasted, primed and powdered!

CB13D36E-8A25-4F56-B81A-EDA720713D13.jpeg

333EAE71-179B-4276-8C35-A18CF6F8127E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, are the rims still available? I’ll be in las cruces this week and I’m short two for a full set. What are you asking for them?
Thanks,
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom