Next ALCA Run - Rausch - November 8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like it, but let's try and get an earlier start. On the trails by nine at the latest???

My 40 will be in storage on Oct. 1st (need shop space for Christmas orders), but if someone had an empty seat, I'd like to ride along.

My 40 will be in storage on Oct. 1st (need shop space for Christmas orders), but if someone had an empty seat, I'd like to ride along.

I'll have an empty seat available.

Figure me in. My history has always been an early departure from the staging area.I would be well pleased if we'd leave for the traials by 9AM. Gary

I want to wheel...Ditto what Gary said, earlier the better!

I'm up for both. No such thing as too much LC stuff. I'm in Hershey area, near H'burg, and have a second seat available.

I'll put this on the calendar but there may be a U13 boys soccer game that is too good to miss! 50/50 for now....

The wife and I are hosting 16 people for our first Thanksgiving, so I have a lot of prep work to do. I'm also 50/50 at this point.

As long as it isn't raining I am good to camp. Anything over 20 and I am good to go. Twin Grove camp ground on Saturday night?

I'm in for camping Friday night. It's supposed to be a low of 37...brrrr.
We all need to bring a lot of firewood!

I've got a family event Saturday late afternoon so will need to leave for that. Can camp friday night if others are interested. We can do it at RC or there are some primitive camp spots in Wisner State forest about 16 miles east of RC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom