News! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bonked my head today. Now thats news.

CD72EC6F-48E0-47EB-83CF-CB2A66C1A7C9.jpeg

True that^^^

This was posted in the "80 Series in Canada" group on FB. Posted buy a guy who lives in Japan, and has owned landcruiser's in Japan, and imported to Canada. (guy who sold you his 80 Dan @Rigpig). So, maybe cruisers will become even more hard to come by:

"
Prices are way up here in Japan for any of the LandCruisers. And I just heard some news the other day that all restrictions on diesel vehicles that are currently in place are scheduled to be relaxed in the near future.
Right now we cannot register any of the old diesel vehicles in the major cities and many prefectures without extensive and expensive air care exhaust modifications.
With all that to be scrapped there will be a big buy up of the diesel stock available at the moment. Diesel is about $1.60/L in Japan. Gas is about $1.80/L.

Get em while you can I guess ...
"

This was posted in the "80 Series in Canada" group on FB. Posted buy a guy who lives in Japan, and has owned landcruiser's in Japan, and imported to Canada. (guy who sold you his 80 Dan @Rigpig). So, maybe cruisers will become even more hard to come by:

"
Prices are way up here in Japan for any of the LandCruisers. And I just heard some news the other day that all restrictions on diesel vehicles that are currently in place are scheduled to be relaxed in the near future.
Right now we cannot register any of the old diesel vehicles in the major cities and many prefectures without extensive and expensive air care exhaust modifications.
With all that to be scrapped there will be a big buy up of the diesel stock available at the moment. Diesel is about $1.60/L in Japan. Gas is about $1.80/L.

Get em while you can I guess ...
"
Ya I read that this morning, better hold on to your diesel cruisers. Wify poo purchased a new Turdcoma and suggested I sell my Bj42 ( no ****ing way)Keeping the 80 and 42,..:lol:

Ya I read that this morning, better hold on to your diesel cruisers. Wify poo purchased a new Turdcoma and suggested I sell my Bj42 ( no f***ing way)Keeping the 80 and 42,..:lol:
Ha. Funny, that came up in conversation a little while back here too. I suggested we sell her 4Runner and she could go pay for something she wants. Got shot down pretty quick!

I turned down $32000 for my 60 last week. It was a sight unseen offer. Crazy!
in the lower 48 they still are selling Hemi anything for top dollar so the price of
fuel is still just a minor inconvenience as of yet. So I’m keeping it for a while yet.

This is pretty cool.

This one in particular, because I need a couple of these.

Getting to the point a 3d printer is cheaper than some of these parts. :hmm:

This is pretty cool.

This one in particular, because I need a couple of these. The license plate covers would be great… just need a frame to go with them.

Getting to the point a 3d printer is cheaper than some of these parts. :hmm:

One of these days I’ll need to get my nephew up to print some parts.

News just coming in now. Ya'll live in Canaduh right eh? Suck it up butter cups. Zzzzzzzzzz!

Haha it's still gross 🤣

Just funny that 2 days ago I was thinking about mowing the lawn...

2 days ago I did.

It would seem the little JD battery didn’t like the winter cold… it’s on life support and doesn’t look good

Today I could hold mud drags in my backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom