Newest member of the LA Land Krewesers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is a pain in the ass to get kids and car seats into and out of a CLS!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

CLS`s are to get ya to the fertile ground,:) cruiser`s are there to get ya home with you bounty & carry it safely :D

funny guys

It' still bigger than my previous car and its got 500hp/515tq. Its a win, win.

wearing helmets one word pansy

is that what ya call streaking ? lol

that looks amazing

good news!! miss you guys

THanks bud! kathryn is about to pop huh?

Amatuers. You don't need a shotgun.

All you need is a shotgun shell and sharpie to write the boy's name on when you meet him. Place in a prominent location, such as on the mantle.

They get the message.

You are wise indeed. :beer:

don`t believe in idle threats.

just tell him you expectations while y`all are waiting on your daughter, as you ask him to hand ya the box of cleaning patches.

All very good advice, however I wont know until its born what its gonna be. Cassie is adamant about not knowing whether its a boy or a girl. She says she wants to be surprised. I'm happy either way, so if it makes her happy not to know, so be it.

should we start betting ? :idea:

My wife wanted to be surprised also but she wanted a rug, curtains and blanket with initials on it. She picked out the items and got all the information to her sister with a sealed envelope with the sex of baby. Pottery Barn was informed not to seen emails or questions about the order. The godparents were going to set up the baby's room while we were in the hospital. The items were shipped to her work and checked by the shipping guy. Everything was going to the plan. About a month before the due date she went to get the packages to bring home. When she walked into his office the first thing she saw was a blue rug shipped in clear plastic.

it sure would have been a sup prize if they had shipped the wrong rug:eek::lol:

Most people can't keep a secret for 1 day let alone 9 months, even if it is unintentional. If you REALLY want to be surprised, then you'll be fixing the baby's room AFTER he / she is born. Good story Jude. :D

as if the baby cared about its sex :lol: or the colors in the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom