Newest member of the LA Land Krewesers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SouthernSS

Owner of Southern Style Speed
Threads
Website
www.southernstylespeed.com
Yup, Cassie's preggers....going on 12 weeks now. We heard the heartbeat yesterday and got a sonogram. She's super excited and I am too. Unfortunately, she has decided not to go to SCC so it looks like Im going solo this year. Im not even certain if I'll be able to setup the Taj Mahal tent by myself so I might be getting a much smaller one.

So anyway, just sharing the good news with good friends! :cheers:

Congrats! We can start an LLK daycare pretty soon

I've got a small 4 man Coleman tent of you want to borrow it Kevin

might take you up on that. I still need to register. I was waiting to see if Cassie was going to come or not.

Congrats to both of you!! :clap:

Sorry to hear Cassie won't be joining us for SCC but just think of how much stuff you can get into with her not hyperventilating in the passenger seat. :lol: 3's and 4's all weekend long......... :eek:

WHy stop at 4's??? Make it 5's!!!

Thanks for all the congrats. Cassie is choosing not to know the sex of the baby either, which I totally didnt expect considering she plans everything, but oh well. I'll be happy with either.

Congrat. If its a girl ill buy you a shotgun in 10 years

God works in mysterious ways.. Mysteriously close to random chance

HA, no doubt Lee. My armament already includes quite a few intimidating assault rifles, but nothing is quite as unnerving to teenage boys as racking a shotty in front of them.

Ashlee went to Superlift when she was 3.5 months pregnant and everything turned out fine

Congratulations to you both!!

Will 4chan be blocked on his/her computer?

God works in mysterious ways.. Mysteriously close to random chance

Ashlee went to Superlift when she was 3.5 months pregnant and everything turned out fine

Yeah I know, shes just over cautious about pretty much everything.

Im sure everything will change. I forgot to tell you, my car got totaled by a guy trying to turn in front of me while I was going through a green light. Its ok though, because I jumped into a CLS55 AMG, and its a beast. I'll take you for a ride soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom