Newb checking in from Okinawa Japan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to this forum and to Land Cruisers. I'm currently living in Okinawa Japan. I see all kinds of Land Cruisers around and had to have one.

I just ordered a low mileage 94 gasoline, sight unseen from main land Japan. I'm pretty nervous. All the pictures look great, what could possibly go wrong? I'll be importing it back to the states next year.

I've never even sat in an 80 series, which seems pretty dumb to order something I haven't even been in. We'll see how this goes. I'll post up picks when I take delivery.

Welcome! I'm pretty new to this forum and the 80 myself. Hope you got a good one pretty brave buying one without seeing it or having ever been in one lol.

That looks sweet. Hope the close-ups and interior are as good. You might want to add a couple of pucks to the front springs to help remove the stinkbug look...

Enjoy! If you need any USMC connections over there, I have a couple of retired SgtMaj buddies I could call!

Damn...congrats! That's a nice one there...best year too!

Congratulations on the new to you 80. I assume since you are in Oki you are a Marine? If so thank you for your service. I am a Navy veteran myself, and was stationed in Yokosuka from 08-10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom