New to me 2015 LX 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been casually looking for a 200 series for a few months. I came close to pulling the trigger a few times but never got there. When this one popped up from a private seller in Houston, I decided to take a chance.View attachment 2974950
We made the deal, after a few additional picture exchanges and I booked tickets to Houston. I knew I wanted to change the wheel/tire combo and really wanted Icon Vector 5s. Of course they are difficult to source new. My brilliant wife said to look at FB marketplace in the Houston area. Sure enough, there was a set NIB at a great price. I flew into Houston on a Tuesday evening, the PO met me at the airport and we went to grab the wheels at a local buc-ees. Less than 2 hours after landing, I'm headed east to Mississippi to visit our friends at 49tire pros. Chris and Rob are great to work with.
20220330_111350.jpg

Here's the Vector 5 with 285/70/17 goodyear duratracs. We gave it a good once over, oil change, AHC sensor lift, and alignment and then proceeded to head back to NY over the next few days. The undercarriage of this truck is so clean, there are still stickers on the rear differential.
20220330_142508(0).jpg

Finished product, I like how the black goes with the silver.

lexus.jpg

Last edited:
We love our ikamper.
watch that ladder angle - it looks way too angled. One of the rungs has a half step in it, and I usually raise to Hi to get the best angle.

A612A11D-E6C7-4303-AAF1-BD3009BA31C0.jpeg

We love our ikamper.
watch that ladder angle - it looks way too angled. One of the rungs has a half step in it, and I usually raise to Hi to get the best angle.

View attachment 2995669
This was the first time setting it up on the rig. It was in low as well. I didn't think think the angle was great either. Thanks for the tip.

20220610_200431.jpg
20220801_192751.jpg

An unfortunate meeting with a deer allowed the purchase of the front bumper and a recent multi-state excursion justified the drawer and fridge slide additions. Sliders and rear bumper are up next. If only I could get a deer to run into us from the back, it'd be an easier sell.

Sweet ride! I have a2015 as well. Really liking the front bumper.

I think that Ironman bumper looks great on your LX. And per their website it's only 127#. It *may* not be as stout as some other options, but I think it's a great option at that weight and price. Your truck looks great, I'm hoping to get a 2014 or 2015 LX in the next few years myself. Keep posting up your mods and pics, good stuff.

Last edited:
I think that Ironman bumper looks great on your LX. And per their website it's only 127#. It may be as stout as some other options, but I think it's a great option at that weight and price. Your truck looks great, I'm hoping to get a 2014 or 2015 LX in the next few years myself. Keep posting up your mods and pics, good stuff.
20220528_061544.jpg

This was the damage the deer did, nothing crazy but the vehicle was nearly perfect before.

The slow build continues. I got the Dissent rear bumper and ARB snorkel installed in the past few weeks. Sliders and winch are inbound.
20230625_112225.jpg
20230625_112647.jpg

20230608_185325.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom