NEW RIG!.... Now an official HDC member in shaky standing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HEYA!
I purchased this 01' Limited 4Runner from Lurch's (Steve's) pop Pete at 184K. We rectified the mice chewin' on the 4x4 button wires and I can now 4 wheel instead of 2 or beg for a ride. After years of co-pilot with Steve he no longer has to sherpa my junk... so much....
Steve- Thank you for bringing me in, being a great (and most patient) friend!
Pete- Thank you for a fantastic deal!
It's been 5 years of tumult working on my house, choking on dry wall dust and dreaming of my own rig in Ouray.. the day has come. The house is sold and I am set for the next steps in life.
IMG_5888.JPG
IMG_5889.JPG

HEYA!
I purchased this 01' Limited 4Runner from Lurch's (Steve's) pop Pete at 184K. We rectified the mice chewin' on the 4x4 button wires and I can now 4 wheel instead of 2 or beg for a ride. After years of co-pilot with Steve he no longer has to sherpa my junk... so much....
Steve- Thank you for bringing me in, being a great (and most patient) friend!
Pete- Thank you for a fantastic deal!
It's been 5 years of tumult working on my house, choking on dry wall dust and dreaming of my own rig in Ouray.. the day has come. The house is sold and I am set for the next steps in life.
View attachment 2378775View attachment 2378776

Nice looking rig! Sorry I didn’t take a closer look on Saturday. Looking forward to a run with you.

Well, well, well, lookie what we have here. Nice truck.

Most excellent!!

Congratulations on finally having a proper vehicle for hanging with the club.

Finally, you're WORTHY......... 🤘

I saw you driving away at breakfast, and did a double take. Cool rig. Yota says, COOL, you are now. :cool: Can't go wrong with that rig.

Congratulations - nice rig!

Here ya go Justin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom