New member - quick intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MMH

Threads
Hello everyone - it's Mike Murray-Hudson from Botswana here. I have a 1978 HJ45 pickup bog standard, no leaks, no rattles (I also have two Land Rover Series 3s - leaks, rattles).
My plan is to keep the car alive as long as I'm alive...
Hope to be able to learn here!
Cheers
Mike

More to come later

Cruiser_front.jpg

Nice. I have the same model but one year older, and with a safari conversion on the back from South Africa.

We see lots of great photos of the American countryside on this forum - I'd love to see some photos of your truck in the beautiful Botswana bush with some wildlife! Where abouts are you?

Nice. I have the same model but one year older, and with a safari conversion on the back from South Africa.

We see lots of great photos of the American countryside on this forum - I'd love to see some photos of your truck in the beautiful Botswana bush with some wildlife! Where abouts are you?
We're in Maun, at the bottom end of the Okavango. I'm a really bad photgrapher, so rely on Frances, my wife, for photos.... will work on that ;)

We're in Maun, at the bottom end of the Okavango. I'm a really bad photgrapher, so rely on Frances, my wife, for photos.... will work on that ;)
That's an awesome spot. We passed through Maun for a few nights camping in the Okavango - had to swap the landcruiser for mokoro and walking safari there though.
Chobe and Vic falls right on your doorstep too.

IMG-20190314-WA0016.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom