New member in Charleston area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Not on here really yet other than reading...picking up FJ60 near original from my father with no rust, original paint, engine, tranny, etc....but he has replaced hubs with WARN hubs, a small lift, some larger tires, etc...just the basics. Now that my wife knows I am getting old blue from father she wants me to trade my truck or sell it and get her a new FJ Cruiser....LOL

As soon as I get FJ60 I will post specs on vehicle...all I know is it was my aunts in Colorado...she sold it to my father in early 90s....he drove it and recently got a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited with lift, MT, all the bells and whistles and took old blue up to the river and stored her only to be driven every now and then when they were up on Saluda river. I am going to pick it up next month...

Cant wait to see what kind of condition she is still in and meeting some of you in upstate as we love primitive camping. Thanks again.

Thanks for the welcome...might get a trailer this weekend or in middle of March and go haul her down to my place just in case rats have gotten into the air cleaner or hoses need replacing.

Hey Brock, I just joined too, live on James Island and looking forward to meeting and crusing with everyone... If you ever need a hand with your ride let me know.

appreciate it ....the 60 is still in dads garage up on Saluda River.....but should have it down here shortly. I wanted a new FJ as well but now wife is talking about keeping it for her if we get it and she is going to give our oldest daughter her car which is a BMW. Gotta love that woman :D :D :D

mooker 82, What part of town are you in? I'm in Summerville. Anybody interested in a "meet and greet "for the charleston chapter. Would be nice to hit the spring 4x4 show. I had the only cruiser last time I went.

mooker 82, What part of town are you in? I'm in Summerville. Anybody interested in a "meet and greet "for the charleston chapter. Would be nice to hit the spring 4x4 show. I had the only cruiser last time I went.

I am over on Sullivans. I would be up for meeting with a few Charleston people anytime. Tough call on the 4x4 show. I promised some Bronco guys I would drive it, so I may but the girl in the 40! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom