New F & 2F carbs (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking to buy 2f Desmoged Carb

pm sent

Me too I need one for my 79 2F desmogged. Not sure if I missed it or not. Core?

Thanks, Hoz. Hurrrrry UP!!!!!

Sir,
I need a carb for a '77 2f, so put me on the list,
Thanks,
Dave

I need a carb for my '67 LV. It has a F motor with the "Hi-Po" wide runner intake and headers. Not sure that the old rod type linkage is going to work with the header so I guess I need the cable type carb. Let me know what one I need for that and put me on the list for the new batch. Thanks -Scott

Last edited:
I need a carb for my '67 LV. It has a F motor with the "Hi-Po" wide runner intake and headers. Not sure that the old rod type linkage is going to work with the header so I guess I need the cable type carb. Let me know what one I need for that and put me on the list for the new batch. Thanks -Scott

Dual runner intake. Nice. I have a few of those stashed away.

Your rod linkage won't work.

Get the cable carb. It will work the best.

Container is due into Atlanta on the 19th. It will be a few days after that. So most likely everyone that has placed an order so far will get their carb before the end of the month.

Cool I have a Toys for Tots run at end of the month I would like to have that new Carb for. When do you need payment?

Dual runner intake. Nice. I have a few of those stashed away.

Your rod linkage won't work.

Get the cable carb. It will work the best.

Sounds good. I've started making plans for the cable throttle in the LV. I'll just mod the gas pedal to emulate the one on my '72. Shouldn't be a problem.

questions- will I still be able to connect the stock hand throttle to your carb? Not sure how that works.

What carb insulator do I need? This motor had a Holley carb so I don't have one. I want to make sure I get the right one. Thanks.

not sure if you put me on the list i will be getting one this time around,, 84 fj60 factory air cleaner

I would also like another carb for my new to me 78 2F. Thanks

Okay people Carbs are in the US and Due into Atlanta buy the end of next week. So most likely I'll get them the next week and start shipping. So I'm sending out notices now for those on the list. Customers on the list need to be paid by next week. After they arrive it will be first come first serve. It will take me a couple days just to contact everyone on the list.

I feel like I'm going out on a blind date....

My Jan 1969 FJ40 rust bucket is aching for your carb candy since it hasn't run in many years. I bought this beautiful junker without a carb and have yet to determine the viability of this project, drive train, engine, etc. But still juiced and ready for any disappointments.

Here is a picture of what I have to work with. Will I need any other parts to fit your carb?

You can email me direct if you can.

Looking forward to starting the engine!

Steve in KC
Carb_P1160125.jpeg

Yes you will need to ditch that adapter and go back to the original spacer. Also you will need the original throttle cable. Choke cable will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom