New! Dissent GX 470 high clearance front bumper, limited production (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kem

Threads
Website
www.dissentoffroad.com
Hello,
My name is Filip and I work at Dissent Off-road. (and I happen to own a GX 470 :) If you're not familiar with Dissent off-road we specialize in armor and related accessories for Land Cruisers, particularly the 100 and 200 series. We have an excellent reputation for quality, customer service, and engineering design. We do everything including manufacturing at our facility in Colfax, CA.

We have received a lot of requests to bring back our modular front bumper for the GX 470. (We know you're waiting on news of our rear bumper, I'll address that below).

We improved our original bumper design AND we have freed up production to do a single limited run for the GX in steel only. For this run we expect the first batch to be ready in 10 weeks after production starts (soon). 16-18 weeks for the second batch. Right now we still have a few slots open for the first run if you want to get one sooner than later.

What’s new?
This is our new high clearance bumper, the center section remains unchanged but we redesigned the side wings giving the bumper about three inches of additional clearance.

Product Features
  • Quality is what we are known for, that’s why we proudly display our welds. 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
  • Our plate bumper is 10 gauge steel with strategic gusseting for class-leading strength without the weight. (The frame brackets are 1/4" steel)
  • One of the lightest steel bumpers available (95lbs including the winch bracket which is included).
  • Our products are tested off-road, our design reuses the top of the factory bumper for an OEM-like finish with no unsightly gaps
  • Winch-ready, no extra bracket required. Bumper can fit most 8.5-12.5k non-integrated winches. We recommend the Comeup seal gen2 9.5rs winch for the GX platform which we can spec for you.
  • Optional lights in the bumper for a clean finished look, our Bullet LED lights can be run solo or paired with a Rigid 3x3 or a Rigid SR 6" SAE fog.
  • Sandblasting, primer, and powdercoat available at additional cost (Satin Black Texture OR Dark Grey Metallic Texture ONLY)

Fits: 2003-2009 Lexus GX 470

$1400 base bumper raw, $250 for powdercoat. Lights, winch, and a small stinger are available at additional cost.

Interested?
Please fill out the contact form on our website and we will reach out with our order sheet that details costs for all the options. (We are doing steel only for now).

More pictures coming soon!

GX 470 Rear bumper news!!!

The good news is there is now a GX advocate working at Dissent, I want a rear bumper as well :D
The bad news is that there is no movement on the rear bumper yet. Unlike the front bumper the rears (and their accessories) rely on some parts suppliers who are not able to keep up with the unprecedented demand there is for off-road products right now. We are actively working to remedy this issue, but in the meantime, it does us no good to take orders on products we cannot fulfill.

gx-teaser04.jpg

gx-teaser03.jpg

Love the design, it does not make a long nose even longer.

Something like it in aluminum for a GX460 please.

This is beautiful. Improved clearance and winch mount without a hidden bumper or a massive piece of armor.

Rad!
Any chance you can load a side-by-side with version 2.0.mext.to the original? It'd be a great way to see the differences in tthe new design! 🤘

Just checking back in to say we've been shipping the first batch of the new GX bumpers. I've included some new pics of a fully optioned package.

This vehicle has the optional stinger/hoop, two-tone powder (gray body w/ black accents, $50 extra), Dissent 3/4" LED bullet lights, Rigid 6" SAE Fogs, Comeup Seal Gen2 9.5rs winch, Factor 55 Flatlink Expert.

We're going to continue to do the GX bumper in batches for folks who are interested. If interested get in touch via social media, our website contact, or phone.

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

I don't plan on getting bumpers, but man...this one looks nice.

It does look really good for those who don’t mind cutting their bumpers. I’m not going to cut anything on the 470, but if I did I’d get this bumper in a heartbeat.

This bumper is - hands down - my favorite for the GX. Absolutely love it. Only thing keeping me from buying is that my gf hit a deer last year, and she’s pushing for something with the full bar / hoops (not sure what they’re called) on it.

This thing really is great, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom