New Bull bar for 100s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Christo sells them for much cheaper. Check it out.

You know I check his site from time to time and usually never see any change in his offerings. But this is the second time something has gotten by me. Not that I'm looking at the 100 Bar but the first time was three days after ordering the Kaymar I checked his site and his rear bumper was offered as a preorder special. I couldn't get out of the Kaymar and missed that one.
You know Christo you might start a mailing list to help me and possibly others stay up on your product changes and specials.

That photo of the 100 series deluxe bar on the sleeoffroad page has been there for months! What do ya mean it's a new bar?

I saw it for the first time in a catalogue I just got and thought it was a new offering from ARB. I typically go to Christo's site and check the front page for anything new, I don't always do an indepth look throughout the site. This just got by me that's all.

You know Christo you might start a mailing list to help me and possibly others stay up on your product changes and specials.

You didn't miss his freebie weekend did you? :eek: It was something like, buy the cdl switch and get a free rear bumper with tire carrier, sliders, front bumper and winch for free all with free shipping. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom