For Sale New amber or red Koito body reflectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@wngrog can you please share a close up of that 1966 brochure you have? :steer:I think there were some good placement shots of the old reflectors on it.

Picked up my reflectors today as well. Professionally packaged and wrapped in bubble-wrap sleeves.

Thanks again !

Here ya go, red only.
Mike

20210917_083537.jpg

20210914_134929.jpg

20210914_123647.jpg

Still have 3 red and some ambers left. :)

Bump for some beautiful reflectors :steer:

@wngrog can you please share a close up of that 1966 brochure you have? :steer:I think there were some good placement shots of the old reflectors on it.
@oregon fj has an excellent thesis as to why placement of the early rear red corner reflector varies in placement and type in the US market. He concludes they were dealer installed. Early US brochures might reflect (pardon the pun) these installations. Pictures in Japan show the round Koito reflectors, so it feels like an upgrade to add them.

Finally put the red ones on. Don’t know where to put the amber ones. Any ideas?

Oh yeah, a bump!
IMG_3551.JPG

Hey all, is there more interest for red reflectors? I may have sourced a new cache. I have two people interested in a few more. Post here or PM if you are interested in reflectors!
Cheers!

Hey all, is there more interest for red reflectors? I may have sourced a new cache. I have two people interested in a few more. Post here or PM if you are interested in reflectors!
Cheers!

I am interested in a pair of red ones if you get another set.

Yes, pair, here. Cheers!

Any Amber left?

Great! Pair of Red and pair of Amber please. Sold.

Hey all! Just got another restock of the red reflectors! Snag a set for your rig here! :D

Cruiser Cult koito reflector.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom