For Sale New amber or red Koito body reflectors (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
For sale are new Red and Amber Koito body reflectors. Not sure if there is interest in these (I may have red coming soon). So just putting them out there. Mounting holes are 101mm apart, mount hole diameter is 7mm and reflector diameter is 75mm.
$28 each plus shipping. Snag them here!
Thanks for looking.
Cheers!
Cruiser Cult koito reflector.jpg

IMG_9846.jpg

IMG_9847.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone would rather have red with the same metal body style, PM me so I can gauge interest. I think I can get my hands on a few for the same price.

The last set of red ones I purchased from Toyota years ago I sold for 150.00 a pair. Exact same Koito metal frame reflector. Just for price reference. 30.00 each is a great deal!

I personally like the look of the orange ones better than the red ones.

I have about 12 red ones coming in, 6 are already spoken for.

I will take THREE (3) reds please

3 red reflectors not spoken for, and 4 amber reflectors not spoken for.
Thanks all.

Nice L-2716 orange reflectors are hard to come by for the aprons of ~1968 FJ40's. Those didn't have the ears, and they had studs and a tapered rubber wedge.

You can use Chase's orange treats to assemble NOS period correct bling for these trucks.
Here's proof of concept:
View attachment 2618767
I disassembled a red one with studs. That takes a jig described by @JADCRUISER:

The jig won't work with the eared reflector so I had cut the side to release the pressure and pop the orange lens out. Here it is in its new home.
View attachment 2618780
QED
Excellent work!! Looks fantastic!

So all 12 red reflectors are spoken for and there are still 4 amber reflectors left. If anyone wants red reflectors still though let me know, and I will try to hunt down more.

All amber and red reflectors are spoken for at this time, but as stated above let me know if you are interested, and what color, as I hunt for more.

Ok, I have 7 more amber reflectors if anyone is interested. Reds ones are sold out but PM if you have interest and I can keep my eye out. Current source is tapped out unfortunately.

Hey all, I was finally able to track down more of the red reflectors. I almost gave up hope there. :D
PM me if you are interested. Price is the same as initially posted in this thread. Fully insured shipping included (within the US) if you buy 2 or more. Hoping to have these state side in a couple weeks (fingers crossed international shipping gods are kind).
Cheers!

Hey all, I was finally able to track down more of the red reflectors. I almost gave up hope there. :D
PM me if you are interested. Price is the same as initially posted in this thread. Fully insured shipping included (within the US) if you buy 2 or more. Hoping to have these state side in a couple weeks (fingers crossed international shipping gods are kind).
Cheers!
@pardion is looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom