NEW 2023 HDC 1/4 Zip Pull-Over and HDC T-Shirts - order yours via this thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As best I can tell the following have ordered 1/4 zips:

Vince, 1 XL and 1 XXL
Jeffery Hite, XL
Dennis Milligan, but I don't see size
Grant, XL
Emory Taylor (emoto?), XL
Larry, XL

Hey HDC Members,

We are in the process of ordering new T-shirts and pull overs to replenish our stock. Once again, Juan has stepped up to help us pull this together. We will have the same t-shirts we had the last few years but NEW for 2023, we have decided to replace the traditional hoody with a very high quality black 1/4-zip Pullover. The pull over will have our HDC logo embroidered on the left chest (see photo of Pappy with sample Large). The initial order will be placed 1st part of January for arrival in February 2023. I will keep this intro thread updated things develop.

The pricing for the Tees is $25 each and the 1/4-zip pullovers is $45 each. I know that these prices are higher than in the past but please know that these prices only cover the actually acquisition cost (set up, item, tax, shipping). No profit.

We will continue to offer our club stuff at our breakfast meetings, every 3rd Saturday of each month. You can pick out you want and pay with cash. Simple. This year, we thought we would also create a thread (this one) to enable our members to request what they want, send funds via PayPal directly to our treasurer, Pappy, and then pick up your stuff when it comes in or at at the next club meeting. Again, expect this thread to morph, as we progress through the initial order and the calendar year.

We are taking pre-orders for the pull overs! So don't delay - order yours NOW!

If you pre-order via this thread, you will be assured you get exactly what you want (size and quantity) and you will help us order the right initial amount to take care of initial demand. Members that pre-ordering pull overs will also be the first members to get your pull over when they arrive sometime in February 2023. We will order some additional pull overs for our stock so members that do not pre-order, miss this message or decide they want one later. No worries.

To preorder pull overs, do the following:
  1. Before January 2023, post your name, quantity and size you want in the thread below (this gives us a record of what you want).
  2. Send the funds to our treasurer - Pappy, via paypal the same way you send your membership dues.
  3. Pick up your pull-over at the club breakfast when they arrive.
1/4-zip Pull Over - $45 each S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
  • Go to Paypal.com
  • Log-in or create an account
  • Click - "pay or send money" and then "send to friends and family in the US"
  • Enter email "hdcruisers@yahoo.com"
  • Enter the amount for your order (Example - $90 for 2 XL pull overs), select continue, choose your account to take funds from,
  • Enter a memo if you want (Example: 2 XL pull overs)
  • Click - "send"
  • You may get a confirmation that says "Payment sent to Jon Stewart". That is correct, Jon (AKA Pappy) is our club treasurer.

View attachment 3157654

I don't understand how I missed this thread. What a bummer man.

Vince, 1 XL and 1 XXL
Jeffery Hite, XL
Grant, XL
Larry, XL
Pappy, I exchanged the XL for a L with Juan, just to keep inventory straight.

Hey Jeff, you grabbed a quarter zip from the order. This is only for the pre-order of the black quarter zips
Misread that but wanted to keep the size count correct.

Aaron, order up if you want one and I will let Juan know.

Thank you.

I'm putting in an order for 1 Large and 1 XL black pull-over. I'm hoping that if the XL is too big, there might be some extraneous inventory to swap for a second Large. If not, I'll grow into it XD

1673459368336.png

Last edited:
Thank you.

I'm putting in an order for 1 Large and 1 XL black pull-over. I'm hoping that if the XL is too big, there might be some extraneous inventory to swap for a second Large. If not, I'll grow into it XD

View attachment 3216399

This was about a month ago. Just poking my head in to make sure I wasn't forgotten about. I won't be in Albuquerque until a few more weeks when we come down there to look at houses. Spoke to a realtor today.

This was about a month ago. Just poking my head in to make sure I wasn't forgotten about. I won't be in Albuquerque until a few more weeks when we come down there to look at houses. Spoke to a realtor today.
Hope you find what you are looking for in Albuquerque. Excited to have you both back in this area of the world.

Vince, 1 XL and 1 XXL
Jeffery Hite, XL
Grant, XL
Larry, XL
Well this is a blast from the past. Do I have a cool pullover sitting in someone's garage? It will get cool out again someday...

I ordered a special hoodie for bearded people like Virgil. Did they ever come in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom