New 2021 - First 1000 Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most situation with speed traps are in the city where speed are lower, so definitely very useful. Have the V1 Gen 2 and it is awesome with concealed display and OBD Savvy. Very quiet until there is something to worry about. Also LC is very stable at higher speeds.
Love my V1 Gen 2.

Would it be possible to take a pic of how you did the mirror tap? I’m relocating my V1 and moving it up to the mirror.
i wish i had taken pics - unfortunately, it's behind the cover and i broke a tab pulling the cover off so reluctant to pry it off again. i'm not sure i wired it in 100% correctly anyway as the power stays on all the time. My radar detector powers off by itself after a few hours of non-use so no real concern except i have to remember to turn it on when i get in.

Seth
'21 LC200

I didn't say they're unstable. They're just not the type of vehicle that's going to sneak up on 90mph. Your pedal is down and RPMs are noticeable.

I didn't say they're unstable. They're just not the type of vehicle that's going to sneak up on 90mph. Your pedal is down and RPMs are noticeable.
Disagree. 100mph at 2.3k rpm is nothing. Truck accelerates to 125 quite easily.

All relative I suppose but the Cruiser is not slow.

Would it be possible to take a pic of how you did the mirror tap? I’m relocating my V1 and moving it up to the mirror.

75F70752-419F-419E-9F91-AF662912B84B.jpeg

i wish i had taken pics - unfortunately, it's behind the cover and i broke a tab pulling the cover off so reluctant to pry it off again. i'm not sure i wired it in 100% correctly anyway as the power stays on all the time. My radar detector powers off by itself after a few hours of non-use so no real concern except i have to remember to turn it on when i get in.

Seth
'21 LC200
Did the mirror tap and blend mount for LC21 today. Rj11 for road scout combo.had some pics but resolution not great.
White wire -ground, black -active.
Small Top cover needs to be remove ist then the and main one covering the mirror mount

Most situation with speed traps are in the city where speed are lower, so definitely very useful. Have the V1 Gen 2 and it is awesome with concealed display and OBD Savvy. Very quiet until there is something to worry about. Also LC is very stable at higher speeds.
Ever hit a deer at those speeds? The LC will not be very stable.

I too would love to mute the rear lift gate chime, subscribed for that alone lol. I wish the 2021's came with Car Play, I feel robbed seeing how $38K Tacoma's come with it standard.
I was unable to find a way with TechStream to mute it so I went after the rear door alarm by modifying the little speaker. On my LC21 it is on on driver's side above the resonator. It is a brown plastic piece about 1.25x1.25" sq. with two wires going to it. Easy to unplug or do like I did and take it to the workbench, get it apart and fill it with foam (I used the foam I removed from a Pelican case).
Standing right there I can still hear it but my neighbor two streets over won't anymore. Sorry no pics but it is easy to see/find it you just want to unplug it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom