SOLD Nevada 2000 100 series loaded with goodies listed on copart. What up with that ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
6b005ed8-1d54-4c25-889e-a8c9d69979b0 (1).jpg
https://www.copart.com/lot/55032000/salvage-2000-toyota-land-cruiser-nv-las-vegas

Last edited:
twin ARB compressor mounted in the engine compartment. What is a little harder to see is the air line plumbing for the dual air lockers.

Dammit, confirmed my suspicion ;)

Thanks so much for the info Matt, maybe it would be helpful if we discussed what HASN'T been done to it haha. Good lord that thing is stacked. I agree with the sentiment though, costs escalate quickly but man it'd be pretty easy to justify an engine overhaul if you have all the goodies already bolted in. The market is absurd right now, and i'm keeping my powder dry for a correction.

Damn, just realized the zip tie hanging there without the key. are we all under the impression that someone purposely jacked the key to help their bidding and deter potential bidders? shady.

Damn, just realized the zip tie hanging there without the key. are we all under the impression that someone purposely jacked the key to help their bidding and deter potential bidders? shady.

Yeah, I looked for the key when I went in person and couldn’t find it. I checked the ashtray, cup holder, glove box and center console, nothing. I’d hope it’s there somewhere otherwise getting new keys I’m sure would be a pain and I don’t know if that’s a dealer only thing or if an independent locksmith could do it.

Yeah, I looked for the key when I went in person and couldn’t find it. I checked the ashtray, cup holder, glove box and center console, nothing. I’d hope it’s there somewhere otherwise getting new keys I’m sure would be a pain and I don’t know if that’s a dealer only thing or if an independent locksmith could do it.
I wonder if it’s back to pure sale because the minimum bid has been met.
Could be. I hope one of you records the live auction when it starts to the end so we can all see the final price. I would but I'm traveling today. Good luck. To all of you here that are still gonna take a shot.

Weird, looks like it was at 12k yesterday and no one touched it after that. from what i can tell, looks like its ending at 12 unless there are some smaller bids going on behind close doors. even after fees its 13k. seems like a damn good deal if it all works out.

I noticed the tire carrier handle was held in place with duct tape or something....Guessing somehow the rear handle and pin failed causing the tire carrier to smash into the glass/tailgate dents. still not bad.

HE's on a camping trip right now, so it may be a few days. In one of the pics on Copart, the key was wrapped around the steering column on a zip tie. So either it got stolen or copart has it somewhere.

Awesome, congrats!!! Can't wait to hear about it, definitely needs to start a thread on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom