Need Part Number: JDM Electric Winch Level (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the JDM Electric Winch - A1000. It came with the controller only. I'm looking for this particular part in red circle in the pic below. I think this is the lever to enable free-spooling.

Hope you can assist in providing the part number for that black lever.
67_1_b.jpg

Anybody?

Try posting in the Diesel/JDM forum. Lots of 81s in there.

Can you point it out in this picture? I only just got my EPC so I have not figured out how to post the pages but depending on the year of the which it looks like it is either

38221-60180 1/90 - 10/90 or 38221-60181 10/90 - 9/99 refered to as "LEVER, CLUTCH HUB SHIFT"
OEM%20WINCH%20B.JPG

Last edited:

It is not shown on your EPC diagram. But I attached another picture I got somewhere in mud to illustrate where that lever goes - see attached in red square.
Can you point it out in this picture? I only just got my EPC so I have not figured out how to post the pages but depending on the year of the which it looks like it is either
38221-60180 1/90 - 10/90 or 38221-60181 10/90 - 9/99 refered to as "LEVER, CLUTCH HUB SHIFT"​

level.jpg

I have that lever on my winch. you could easily make it yourself, all you need to know is the thread pattern - I will find it for you. Then just use a bolt with the same thread and attach a handle.

If you want OEM handle - good luck.

lshobie - thanks for the advise. I might just do that trick. If you can send the thread pattern, that's even better. If not, I'll just do a trial and error - got lots of nuts/bolts in the garage. I'll just have my friend weld it to nice steel handle and then paint in black.

Cruiser804 - thanks for the Part Number - I'll check with my local Toyota dealer. If available and does not cost more than a case of beer, then I'll just order it. If more, then i'll just by my friend a case of beer to make the improvise handle.

Thanks again for the info provided by this forum.

Yeah, I see that picture. It's one of those 2 part numbers.

Or landcrusher80. If I remember correctly they cost around US$30. PM me and I will get you one right away.

contact either Japan4X4 or Mot on the forum here... they will be able to help you...

Landcrusher80 was wondering if you were able to still get this part? Part number is 38221-60181. Thank you in advance. Tried to PM you but inbox is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom