Need Part Number For EBC GreenStuff 6000 Series Rear Pads for 2002 100 series landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All

I have been reading through this forum for a while now. Really helpful! I needed some help replacing my rear brake pads. I wanted to use EBC greenstuff 6000 series as recommended by many on this forum. I am a bit confused about the part number from EBC for rear padsfor 100 series. I read on the forum some people have used DP61319 for the rear (Amazon states that is for the rear too) and that's the part number Amazon recommended for a fit for my 2002 Landcruiser whereas on the EBC site it was specifically mentioned that DP61282 is for rear whereas DP61319 is for the front. Can anyone please clarify and the price difference is so off. The DP61319 is available at Amazon for ~$ 62 whereas DP61282 is priced at $ 131. I find the price a bit offsetting especially since I don't take the truck off-roading or do any kind of towing. Would something like ADVICS AD0773 or POWER STOP Z23773 suffice ? How are they compared to EBC Greenstuff? Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have confirmed that the parts number for EBC greenstuff 6000 series brakepads are DP61319 for front and DP61282 for the rear.

Last edited:
EBC Greenstuff is a fine pad. I have used them for a long time, but I am not sure I would pay more than OEM for them.

04466-60070 (rear) and 04465-60220 (front) are $65/axle. Check the usual online sources to confirm the P/N for your truck - I am using those only as an example.

Thank you for the reply. I was definitely was leaning towards OEM but they sell the shims separately currently priced at $36 and the pads i found for $ 53 from Mcgeorge Toyota online parts. I was instead thinking of getting ADVICS AD0773 or POWER STOP Z23773 but I have stock rotors (no slots or drills). ANy suggestion on how well these pads perform on the OEM rotors would be appreciated. Are they too excessive and warp the rotors or lead to pulsation later? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom