Need Help on Pricing - 2007 Landcruiser w/ 201k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would say while slightly high, being an 06'-'07 it will get a premium due to the vvti. There are times I wish I had the extra 40hp. And without ACH, that's one less failure point. I paid $9500 for an 2004 with 220k, two owner, southern california vehicle, all maintenance history, and only major item was some wear on the drivers seat.

Finding a clean example of these trucks is getting harder and harder, I'd say get a PPI, if there are issues identified, use that as leverage, but otherwise I'd pull the trigger.

If want it, and fell like it’s the one buy it. You’re only going to think about the money you paid once when you write the check and if it’s something that you wanted and brings you joy the money is irrelevant anyhow.

To be fair, even if your reverse camera did work you'd never use it. It's crap when it does work. It's like watching the baseball game back in 1989 on a mini TV while at the stadium.

Would be sweet to install that Tesla Screen mod ... that should update it making it even better than the newest models.

Baby steps my friend. Standard focus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom