Need Help on Pricing - 2007 Landcruiser w/ 201k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at a 2007 Toyota Landcruiser with 201k miles. Unmodified, no rust, non-AHC, well-maintained with lots of history at Toyota (TB/WP done at 200k), and clean title. Interior is clean and free of rips. Everything works on the truck except for the DVD player on the headrests and the antenna.

The seller wants $15,750 firm. Is this a fair price?

EDIT: This LC has had 5 owners in the past. Does that change the pricing at all?

Last edited:
Some will say yes but after owning a 2002 for a few years, I wouldn’t pay 16K for a 5speed with 201K on the clock

yeah fair, 06-07 demand a premium as only 100 series with vvti which gives a nice power upgrade. I'd still try and talk them down a bit.

Sounds about right if the maintenance is up to date. Vvti generally is worth something, for some it is not sought or preferred but for others it is a selling point. Without details, it seems to be in the ballpark, some will say it’s too high but if it’s turnkey and doesn’t need anything significant, that’s about what they’re going for.

For that price ensure it has a fresh timing belt and water pump. If not, negotiate down with that as your mandatory discount. Get a PPI to see if there is more bargaining power as well.

For that price ensure it has a fresh timing belt and water pump. If not, negotiate down with that as your mandatory discount. Get a PPI to see if there is more bargaining power as well.

Timing belt and water pump has been done recently at 200k miles. Wheel bearings as well.

high imo but LC always demand more $$$. Last month i picked up a 2006 LX 154k for $12000 at a stealership. Stock, up to date on service, everything works minus the reverse camera. Surface rust in the usual spots.
Seller private?

high imo but LC always demand more $$$. Last month i picked up a 2006 LX 154k for $12000 at a stealership. Stock, up to date on service, everything works minus the reverse camera. Surface rust in the usual spots.
Seller private?

Yeah, private seller.

How many power steering & brake fluid flushes? Also what colors ?

I’m not sure on that. It’s white.
Definitely an opinion/observation but a white LC commands a premium here in AZ for a few reasons. White is a good color for hot weather, and also they had single stage paint (not sure on the 2007), which means oxidation and scratches can be easily buffed out and it will shine like new.

I'll add to the crowd... I'd say its a good deal being a 2007 with the major service just completed. As long the other things have been well kept, it should be a really good one.

Should be in the Toyota history.

Yeah, TB/WP are nice to have done if know they’ve been done correct but don’t overlook the fluids. No history of certain fluids being changed can lead to decent sized issues/failures elsewhere.

Don’t think the 100 is single stage. At least not like the 80 but I may be wrong. Just never seen a chalky 100 yet.

White is very nice though. Of course it could be less but you also could spend years finding something just perfect and when you do it’s sold in minutes.

Seller private?

To be fair, even if your reverse camera did work you'd never use it. It's crap when it does work. It's like watching the baseball game back in 1989 on a mini TV while at the stadium.

Go for it. #YOLO 🥃

Go for it:) Here in Europe the s***box rusted 1998 ones start at $13k. A decent 2003+ version with the 5spd is $26k here.

Somebody else will jump on it even at that price. White is single stage, FYI. My ‘05 had some oxidation that I just had buffed out last weekend. Looks new.

How does it drive? Price is fair if the vehicle has the following:

no rust
Clean car fax
All 5 door locks work
At least 1 master key
Sunroof works

at that mileage you may need rear control arm bushings replaced, anti sway bar bushings, panhard bar bushings, front bearings packed, cv joints replaced, and heater t’s replaced.

thats my opinion

Sorry guys. One other question on pricing!

I just came across a grey (gunmetal) 2006 Landcruiser with 233k miles. No accidents, clean title, same Toyota dealer maintained almost all it’s life, no rust, AHC (just got serviced), brake master replaced at dealership. Interior super clean. It has minor scuffs here and there. Seller had to get a duplicate title since the original one got damaged by flood in his storage.

Seller is asking $16k. What is a good offer to make? I really like this one.

Keep in mind this is a 2007 non-AHC model, so it's got VVTi but not AHC which could be prone to trouble at higher mileage or without regular maintenance. I think the price is fair as longa s the truck drives and presents well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom