Need help diagnosing noise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Help! I have an unknown mystery noise coming from my 2001 LX470. It comes and goes on it's own but I'd like to know what the noise is! it only happens when my vehicle is in drive or reverse (disappears in neutral or park) and it is only happening when I am stopped or going at very slow speeds (<5mph) for some reason it also really likes to appear when I'm ordering at the drive thru. Besides the noise I haven't noticed any behaviors that go along with it. Please give the video a listen and let me know any of your thoughts on what I can check!
thanks

Help! I have an unknown mystery noise coming from my 2001 LX470. It comes and goes on it's own but I'd like to know what the noise is! it only happens when my vehicle is in drive or reverse (disappears in neutral or park) and it is only happening when I am stopped or going at very slow speeds (<5mph) for some reason it also really likes to appear when I'm ordering at the drive thru. Besides the noise I haven't noticed any behaviors that go along with it. Please give the video a listen and let me know any of your thoughts on what I can check!
thanks

I am at 210xxx miles

My shot in the dark would be to check the motor/transmission mounts and exhaust hangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom