Natural selection a first gen 4runner build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Resized_ea07e8113c82990d-5-thoughts-you-have-during-a-long-lecture-her-campus_525502976333385.gif

I almost forgot about you doing this. I'm interested in seeing all the suspension and driveline come together.

Gotta love when you bring home a new truck and the township stickers it in 3 days for being abandoned! Funny s*** right there!
In my driveway no less!

This stuff drives me crazy. My father in law has no less than 6 classic cars in various states of disrepair sitting in his driveway usually, awaiting their turn. One of the neighbors called the county and he basically got the same warning - 2 weeks to have the towed/removed. Out of spite, we got them all running and tagged in the two week timeframe - when the county came back they were still just as banged up as before but now they were all registered and road legal. The only exception was a 31 model AA dump truck we had to leave at a buddy’s place to re-wire since the wiring had 40 years worth of mice chewing through it.

Likewise, when I first bought my house in MD, my garage was full of boxes so I left the 40 in the driveway. Day 3 of living here, my neighbor came over and asked if I was going to “keep my junk car in the driveway” because they liked to “keep it a clean, park-like atmosphere” around here.

I told him it was registered in the state of MD and if I wanted to leave it there he’d have to live with it. We aren’t friends.

Looking forward to seeing this thing come together. With the kiddo I’ve been tossing around the idea of finding myself a 4-Runner, 55, 60, 80, etc as a “family wheeler.” Wife told me I have to finish the 40 first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom