Nato style 5gl/20L jerry cans

Thought I,d share this ...Was bored doing some searches for some optical field equipment...and came across a company online called Deutsche optik.com...They are offering nato-style 5gl jerry cans at $196.00 with free shipping for a set of 4...Cans do have a disclaimer stamped on side saying not for fuel use...but from what I can tell they are the real deal....Searched a little further and found the semi-flexible top-mount spouts offered at British Pacific ...they apper to be the same color as the jerry cans on the other website...spouts are listed at $17.02 + the ride..Furthermore another company Swisslink.com offers both jerry cans and spout (not for sale in Ca.)...however they are showing currently out-of-stock on spouts and cans..Checkout the websites and judge for yourselfs...

The product code for spout at British Pacific is GJC-002....semi flexible spout...they also offer a rigid spout...product code GJC001

I bought 6 of them at my local army surplus store several years ago for $19.00 ea. I love 'em so much that I sold my U.S. ones. These things just won't leak! I also recently found the U.S. , or probably china, made copy at Harbor Freight for around $35, which is a good deal. Went back to get one but they were sold out. Wedco makes them here in the US but they are very proud of them.

Yup....I have 5 of the "Nato-style" small mouth Wedco's...3 brand new ..never used...I,ll be hanging onto them forever....and your right ..they absolutely will not leak no matter what the orientation of the can is...The ones I posted about above appear from the pictures to be small-mouth center-spline design as well. Was also able to purchase 2 of the 10 liter wedcos ..same design before all jerry can manufacturers were subject to CARB regulations

I got mine in good used condition from Coleman's Surplus: Gerry Can, Nato Gerry Can, Nato [131901]

18a6c96f201118d1464dad0663df548b.image.117x180.gif

They're currently listed for $39.95

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom