Name that fastener and part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The part I am looking for are the small nylon screw inserts that press into the square sill holes. These inserts have screws threaded into them that hold down the inside floor trim that covers the carpet where it meets the pinch seam.

i have read thru the forum to see if I can locate these inserts and checked on ToyoDIY to see if I can figure out what they are called.
Can anyone assist me with what this item is called, a part number and a source.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Is there an insert? I thought the 'clips' were moulded into the sill....they just spread apart when you put a screw in them to hold them down.

I ordered grey sill trims for my build....I'll have to take a look at them.

These might work if your tabs are broken off.....

90189-04014

90189-05012
This is the nylon insert for the rear sill on a FJ60. As far as I know the part number is the same even though I
couldn't find it for a 70 series.
EDIT: just read previous post. Should the plastic bits have broken off of the front floor sill you could use this
part I've found, and a screw
Are you familiar with Megazip or Amayama, since you are in the Phillipines they are close

I have found similar ones that do the job at local hardware stores such as Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace Hardware.
Take an old one with you and just match it. Worked for me!

Is there an insert? I thought the 'clips' were moulded into the sill....they just spread apart when you put a screw in them to hold them down.

I ordered grey sill trims for my build....I'll have to take a look at them.

These might work if your tabs are broken off.....

90189-04014

Upon closer inspection (teach me not to look at things in a dimly lit area) the clips are part of the sill trim.
Found several of the clip fingers bent over and the screws were only threading into half of the clip.
I gently straightened the fingers and inserted them into the square hole in the sill.
Repaired several so that the trim stays attached to the sill.
The trim actually has a part number (67913-90K00) along with some Japanese characters and vehicle model FJ70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom