For Sale N FL, 89 FJ62, almost functional rustbucket $2,250 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price drop $1,995

this was a parts truck that i picked up about 4 years ago, it originally came with no title, I obtained a lien clearance letter and title bond, I titled it in Georgia and then titled it in Florida no problem,

I put it back together minus many superfluous appearance and emissions parts with an emphasis on beater functionality,

Its a northern truck with a lot of rust damage, right now it is loosing brake fluid, I have had to replace 2 rusted away brake lines in the past, that may be what has happened again but I have not spent the time to look for the leak, right now i would recommend that it be trailered away,

the interior is very rough, but has a functional scion radio with new speakers, heat works, of course no AC,

other than looking bad and rust damage it has always started and ran well, no issues with the drive line, birf repack 4 years ago (about 15K miles) with no offroad time,

very recent tires with low miles, stock size, weekly driven by a little old lady,

if you are a decent mechanic looking for a value beater this is your ride, serious inquiries only, [STRIKE]$2,250[/STRIKE] $1,995 OBO cash on delivery,

I am located in St pete, the cruiser is located on my land near Cross City (about an hour west of Gainsville) it is titled my moms name she can show it to those who are seriously interested. price negotiations go though me only.

If you are interested in taking a look shoot me a PM or post here and we can make arrangements,

ImageShack Album - 36 images

dsc4501d.jpg

dsc4502c.jpg

dsc4503f.jpg

dsc4504.jpg

dsc4505g.jpg

dsc4506n.jpg

dsc4507r.jpg

dsc4508j.jpg

dsc4509u.jpg

dsc4510r.jpg

dsc4511x.jpg

Last edited:
dsc4512re.jpg

dsc4513q.jpg

dsc4514.jpg

dsc4515we.jpg

dsc4516.jpg

dsc4517w.jpg

dsc4518l.jpg

dsc4519l.jpg

dsc4520e.jpg

dsc4521cwg.jpg

dsc4522b.jpg

dsc4523m.jpg

dsc4524y.jpg

dsc4525v.jpg

dsc4527.jpg

dsc4528f.jpg

dsc4529.jpg

dsc4530w.jpg

dsc4531y.jpg

dsc4532a.jpg

dsc4533h.jpg

dsc4534g.jpg

dsc4535v.jpg

dsc4536t.jpg

dsc4537.jpg

Best job I have seen on pictures provided for a car for sale... MIke

Best job I have seen on pictures provided for a car for sale... MIke

Thank you, its a long drive out here, I did not want anybody to come all they way out here expecting something cherry, honesty is important in business dealings,

Nikon d90 helps, sharp pictures,

Just took it for a drive, the brake pedal has a long dead travel then gets very stiff about half way down and braking effort is high, I am able to lock up the front two tires, from this the I think the rear circuit is not working probably due to fluid loss and air entry, I looked around underneath, there is a greasy area at the right frame above the rear axle where the soft line runs to the axle, but this is also where the rear axle vents,

after filling the brake fluid yesterday I had no noticeable fluid loss on this short drive, it may be derivable if you go slow and are somewhat local and have a chase vehicle, I still recommend trailering it out.

what lens did you shoot those with? I don't recognize it from the bokeh and some of the horizontal pinch

GLWS

Those were taken with a 50mm 1.8 D, razor sharp and fast lens, compact, light weight, good low light , excellent ballanced color, but as you see bokeh is a bit harsh, but overall excellent value bit of glass for $125,

I also have a 85mm 1.8 D has nice soft bokeh but on a cropped frame body like the d90 it is in zoom territory and also the focus is not accurate in low light, it also looks a little blue, I use it for portraits, the sharpness of the 50mm is not flattering to the face.

I also have a 24mm 2.8 D for indoor/landscape use, it is almost distorted, it likes red,

I am a fan of prime lenses, a lot of image quality and light transmission (I don't like flash) for the money. for all the money i have wrapped up in glass the cheap 50mm takes 90% of my shots.

the horizontal pinch I think is my mistake in post processing, I was in a hurry and batched the resize,

More hits about the camera and pictures than their subject so price reduced, $1,995 OBO

Last edited:
Bump^

Price drop 1,700

$1500 obo

Sold to a good home : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom