My red 78 fj40 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Epa mi pana saludos desde Venezuela! Really cool proyect! Seems like you have some previous experiences with cruisers... keep us posted!

updates

Ok so I did the final motor and transmission mounts, I'm very happy with the results the motor look really good and the booster and clutch fits very good and mounts are very solid

also started the front suspension I'm doing SOA in the front. I'm having some issues with the axle making sure is straight any suggestions are welcome

FJ60_ Thanks for the support :)

OK so here are some of the pics

Fj1.jpg

Fj3.jpg

Fj9.jpg

Fj10.jpg

Fj11.jpg

Fj12.jpg

Hi guys, I got a lot done last past months

front spring over axle done, rear 4 link done, frame was sand blasted and painted, motor got new looks, brake lines are almos done, I did the under carriage with raptor upol, finish the axles with hight steer and trail gear six shooter knuckles plus ARB front and rear.

Awesome link job. Subscribed!

You're working too fast. JK.

What's the plan with the front bumper? I think you should go with something modern classic like an ARB bull bar (the new one) or a simple plate cross member. Just my. 02

More specs on the link job please.

Going way back but the Flames make me laugh. The second 40 my dad bought was sky blue with flames. LOL. The PO was a Harley Guy and had huge plans. Lets just say we saved it from total aftermarket add ons and diamond plate death. I drove it through most of High School. My buddies used to call it the Flame Mobile. It still sits behind my dad's garage with flames and all. I should snap a pic and post it.

:D:D:D not really working too fast, is just that I had a lot of pictures backup, now I'm up to date.

Good question. On the front bumper I'm not sure yet on what I want to do, The ARB looks good and it keeps the fj looking clean, but I'm not sure because it takes away angle of attack on the front tires. I have a warn 8274 50th aniversary for the fj so I definetely need a bumper.

The 4link setup is from profit cruisers, really ease to install and it looks heavy duty, I really like the way it look, going to have to way and see if I like the way it performs :p

You're working too fast. JK.

What's the plan with the front bumper? I think you should go with something modern classic like an ARB bull bar (the new one) or a simple plate cross member. Just my. 02

More specs on the link job please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom