My fj45 is almost ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, i was in love with 6h9 a long time ago :) I will post more pics from the bow etc later.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It is still heartening after 30 years of doing this to see this kind of effort go into these builds. You sir have done Mr. Toyota proud

Hoi Frank,

That color looks very good on a fj45. My compliments for that choice! And the restoration looks very well done. Those guys from Wink did a good job! For the other mudders: I found more pics at http://www.wink4x4.com/projects.php?id=30

[dutch]Kom je zelf ook uit groningen?
Enorm balen dat je de diesel eruit hebt moeten halen. Hoewel de 2F motor het ook prima zal doen. Ik heb een FJ60 waar ik het LPG uit heb moeten halen en we hebben een HJ61 uit 1986 waarmee we naar de anvt evenementen gingen. Die staat nu geschorst in een hoekje:(.[end dutch]

Have fun :beer:, Paul.

Thanks paul, you are right, the Wink4x4 are great! And yes i also like the color

Dutch: woon in drenthe, vlakbij dus. Ja echt balen van de diesel, had nog maar 40k gelopen maar goed, te duur qua wegenbelasting, je kent het. Vind de benzine wel erg mooi lopen hoor en mooi geluid, wel een klus qua inbouw en van 24 naar 12 volt. Je hebt zelf ook mooie toyo's ! Heb je de fj cruiser ook nog ? Zelf ook 2 jaar in gereden, mooie auto. Groet, frank

Great attention to detail! I'm currently restoring my own FJ45 pickup, and this gives me some much need inspiration to keep working and get it finished.

Great attention to detail! I'm currently restoring my own FJ45 pickup, and this gives me some much need inspiration to keep working and get it finished.

are you running a diesel radiator in a 2f truck? Just curious.. where does the bottom hose go on that setup? On the right or left side?
ahh.. i see why now.. converted from diesel to gas..
Still curious on lower radiator hose.. if its on the same side or not.. the top hose was an interesting work around.

Hello, yes sharp eye :) The car was restored and ready as a diesel including a rebuilt radiator.....the they changed the tax rules for oldtimer diesel ...... And i had tondecide to change to petrol. The lower radiator hose is at the same side. Yes Wink4x4 worked around with the top hose so i could use the the diesel radiator.

image.jpg

update checking camber etc from the car. now waiting for the powdercaoted roofrack and the splitrims.

image.jpg

Mooi

Yes, thats correct, front springs are parabolic. I cant realy compare but it drives ok, but dont know if this is the best combination.

Ready !

Not sure if i can keep her because of problems with sitting in it, due to a accident. Maybe i am forced to sell....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom