My first 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Picked this up 2 weeks ago. 377k.. been sitting since 2015.
Got a ton of maintenance to do, but first , painted the wheels and installed set of 285/75’s

Man, Butch, they don’t let you post pictures in the 40 forum? 🤣 can’t wait to see it in person.

Man, Butch, they don’t let you post pictures in the 40 forum? 🤣 can’t wait to see it in person.

IMG_2187.jpeg

Trying again
Had a set of wet Okole seat covers, surprised at the fit, comfort of these, came with headrest covers too….

C7AA4AA1-580C-4A16-BEAA-2DF2F62B6551.jpeg

IMG_2183.jpeg

DB2449CD-C221-46CD-9BF1-2E1D08CED258.jpeg

Bring it to the July meet at Rudy’s so we can check it out.

Bring it to the July meet at Rudy’s so we can check it out.
If I’m done with maintenance on it, Timing belt has 100k on it, but more concerning is it’s 9 years old…..
I’ve got timing belt water pump kit, all coolant hoses, the coolant tees, belt, fan bracket/ bearing.
I’m not driving it until this stuff gets done…..
It’s got a rear locker too.

If I’m done with maintenance on it, Timing belt has 100k on it, but more concerning is it’s 9 years old…..
I’ve got timing belt water pump kit, all coolant hoses, the coolant tees, belt, fan bracket/ bearing.
I’m not driving it until this stuff gets done…..
It’s got a rear locker too.
I’m sure you’ve got it, but if not don’t forget the thermostat, cam and crankshaft seals. I’ve got the cam and crank tools if you need them.

I’m sure you’ve got it, but if not don’t forget the thermostat, cam and crankshaft seals. I’ve got the cam and crank tools if you need them.
What tools are you referring?
I have the tool that locks the cams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom