My Fairlady (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So i tried to work last night.
1. The 3/8 hose i bought didn't fit, gas tank still not installed.
2. The bolts i got for fuel pump were wrong.
3. Working on the carpet kit, the fuucking welting is falling off......this is really really really irritating
Turns out yesterday was i complete fail.
IMG_20180706_194019718_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Ok yesterday was i little more productive. I got some different fuel line and bolts. Everything on this car is a pretty tight fit. It is a tiny little bastard. The third pic shows the little fuel vent fitting. P.i.t.a. the last two are the finished fuel neck and shiny fuel cap. I need to still hook up the hard line.
Pics
IMG_20180707_112240311.jpg
IMG_20180707_124603113.jpg
IMG_20180707_124613289.jpg
IMG_20180707_124630492.jpg
IMG_20180707_124649304.jpg

Last edited:
I ended up going through the rest of the carpet kit. Its all shyt. Sent email to vendor this morning. Hopefully this will be resolved promptly.

Of course im getting grief from the vendor and his third party bullshyt.
"Do you have the batch number tags?"

.... because they make soooo many 310 carpet kits that they can't keep track...

All i can say is, im not that guy but these guys are likely going to get roasted on the web. Going to get a bunch of pics tonight of the "issues".

I've been sitting on it almost two years. Its been in the truck of car in garage entire time.

Its just cheap ass carpet assembled by someone with no giveafuk.

My vendor had a bit different tune after seeing pics. Lol
Waiting on a contact from the actual supplier..

Last edited:
So here is a screenshot of someone else having an issue with the company DISTINCTIVE INDUSTRIES.

if someone had made that comment to me, well i would ruin at least their week.....
Screenshot_20180716-084927.png

It did take over a week but my RMA tag showed up yesterday. Sending this garbage back to where it came from.

New box O' carpet showed up today. Didn't open it yet, didn't want to **** my day up just , in case.

Last edited:
The suspense is killing me!

Dude. Sore spot.
Back before the 4runner fiasco started i was hoping to have this ready for next weekends show.
Now hopefully I can get it together for the Shasta show.

This build was slowed prior due to shyt vendors too.

Still have not even opened the new box of carpet. In fact I only moved it downstairs like a month ago. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom