STOLEN My 80 Was stolen last night -Colorado- (Recovered!!!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. If you ask them nicely, they will do a double check with a k9 unit before you get it back. hopefully your gear will be recovered too.

My wife and I started reading this tread 15 minutes ago. Glad we did not skip to the last page. What a page turner!!

Solidify why we absolutely love this community. Congrats on the recovery... Hope she has not been violated.

Awesome news! Hope your rig is in good condition. It's lucky they were driving it rather than stripping it.

I'm interested on what your plans will be around anti-theft after this. It's something all 80 owners will need to take seriously going forward. These vehicles are just too easy to steal, and too attractive a target now with the price they command on parts alone.

?????
Was it these guys?

BEB5D3C4-1412-4AA0-922A-A934E472E8DF.jpeg

Awesome news. Glad the rig was recovered. Now on to the punishment of the individuals in question? Can you post their pictures, home address, and other details?

So glad to hear your truck is headed back to you. I am sure you can clean up and repair anything they screwed up. I would invest in a GPS tracker if you can find a cheap one and maybe a kill switch. So happy for you.

Man criminals are dumb. Why choose a built/lifted uncommon vehicle like an 80 series to commit a crime spree? How dumb can you be? So glad they found it, I'm honestly surprised.

Damn Bob. What an intense few days. Glad it was recovered. If you need anything, give me a call. I'm sure I have a 54mm and a 14mm I can donate to you go help recover you tools that are probably gone.

Angelo

Great news! So, how long do they keep it, and do they charge you to get it back?

Man criminals are dumb. Why choose a built/lifted uncommon vehicle like an 80 series to commit a crime spree? How dumb can you be? So glad they found it, I'm honestly surprised.
Ample cargo space. :)

Yea, you can‘t fix stupid!
I think I got lucky? A few people from around here told me it would turn if I was patient! Even the cop told that the criminals were probably using for more crime and it would eventually show up. He told me gone were the days of joy rides and then taking them to the desert and burning them. Criminals need good vehicles too!

devo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom