My 5000 post wow been on mud way too long (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll double his money... :D

I started 4 years later, and have almost twice the posts... I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

$500 these days won’t buy 4 tires North of the 49th. Prices in Canada suck. Only thing I hate more is US suppliers who have free shipping to the continental USA... who then charge $50 to ship a $20 part to Canada.

C/O clipper shipping is one workaround... free shipping to Seattle... then pay for the boat ride and clear it through customs yourself

Nice ! He’s not selling. Haha

I hear ya I’m lucky I’m in cloverdale and also have my Nexus pass I can get down to Blaine Washington in under 10 mins to pick up all my parts love the free shipping in the US and then just head back hom e,Nexus is awesome they don’t say much I just shout out the value of all goods and they wave ya through. , no duty no taxes ,no brokerage. ,, even when I brought my metaltech cage back on a flat deck trailer ,I told them what I paid they said have a nice day. , on my way I went. ,I was in the US for less than half an hour to pick it up in Blaine ,,
,,killing me this border closure. Lol

I’ll double his money... :D

I started 4 years later, and have almost twice the posts... I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

$500 these days won’t buy 4 tires North of the 49th. Prices in Canada suck. Only thing I hate more is US suppliers who have free shipping to the continental USA... who then charge $50 to ship a $20 part to Canada.

C/O clipper shipping is one workaround... free shipping to Seattle... then pay for the boat ride and clear it through customs yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom