My 1st 200 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes get them motivated on the kdss bar

Hey WB,

You're running 35's... Are you hitting KDSS? Elsewhere? I know you installed Slee's relocation bracket, but where (if anywhere) are your Trail G's still touching?

Only standard in US, you can get 200s in Australia without KDSS.

I would be all about a different front anti sway bar if it let me clear my 295s.

The Trail grapplers in 35x12.5x17 which really mearsure 34.88x13.19x17 touch the kdss bar and the most outter point of the UCA (again I'm rolling some fatties) at full lock and I'm creeping anyway at full lock, so no harm there.

Last edited:
Yes, please, on the KDSS bar!

I'll be at the shop again tomorrow and I'll talk to Jordan. Anyone know if the KDSS is standard on all LC or just US market?
Did ya get a chance to ask them about producing a redesigned KDSS bar? thanks

Did ya get a chance to ask them about producing a redesigned KDSS bar? thanks

Yes sir. I talked to Jordan and he is going to have one of his engineers look into it. Thinks it's possible. They were off to Parker last night for a couple days of testing race trucks so I don't know how fast he will get to this.

Sorry for the delayed updates...

On the way home from a week in Wise River, MT casting and blasting, I stopped by White Knuckle Offroad to get my new sliders.
IMG_0888_zpsdwxazqor.jpg

Next stop was Brenthel Industries/Baja Kits to pick up the beast. The crew at Brenthel were all busy getting ready for SEMA and the Baja 1000.
IMG_0883_zpsddbqwwsv.jpg

IMG_0878_zpspcbknqor.jpg

IMG_0879_zpstegdow6u.jpg

IMG_0886_zpsvprbbbid.jpg

IMG_0884_zpspqyadilo.jpg

They had finished up my LC while I was away. It was determined there is a little rub at full lock on the UCA with the tire and rim combo I am rolling. Jordan advised they had designed the UCA around a 3.0 shock as per the original requests from the UAE market. It would work with my truck (I have King 2.5's) if I had a greater offset wheel, smaller tires, or spacers. I didn't want to do any of those things so Jordan redesigned the UCA to accommodate a 2.5" shock body and in turn, will give me a little more room so I don't have any rubbing. Since they are so busy, Jordan said I could take the truck now and he would call when the new UCA's were done and I could bring back for a swap out. Wife was anxious to get the truck back as she has been driving my Tundra, so I opted to take it home. Drives great and eats up road bumps well!

Spent the weekend installing the new sliders! Install was really simple and clean. Wife is happy which makes me a lucky man!
IMG_0890_zpsrkewlmss.jpg

IMG_0904_zpszvgkdtnq.jpg

IMG_0903_zps35iaaucd.jpg

IMG_0897_zps62fghvn0.jpg

IMG_0892_zpsthxuwgvf.jpg

IMG_0891_zpshsyla1bo.jpg

FullSizeRender%203%202_zpssak5mc58.jpg

FullSizeRender%202%202_zps1uq40ot1.jpg

Question for you on the RW ring bolts - were those powder coated red as well? Thanks.

Question for you on the RW ring bolts - were those powder coated red as well? Thanks.

Yea sir. Powder coated the wheels, rings and torx screws.

Been a while since I've done anything new but got the chance to get the truck out and film a video with Jordan Brenthel of Baja Kits and thought I'd share:

What spring rates did you install for your kings in the front?

What spring rates did you install for your kings in the front?

Just rotated tires. King Coilover springs are part# KING SPR3-14-600 G16

Just rotated tires. King Coilover springs are part# KING SPR3-14-600 G16
Thanks for the info! Do u think it was the right choice? I see some vendors recommend 650spring rate

It works in most cases. Big rain storms, lots of dirt etc you get a PCS not working. I haven't had any issues on the highway with nice weather. No need to move it

@usmcHOG how much of a lift is required to run the 285/75 tires? Curious to know if the oem 1” “spacer lift” will be enough?

Also, do you think the 285/75 tires with a lower offset wheel (+10 vs the +50 you have) will rub?

Beautiful truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom