Moving from the Swamp Lands to Gville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenMara

Asian Redneck
Threads
Moving to Greenville for work. Hope this will be the last time I move to a temp residence. So happy to be moving closer to the Mountains.

Any chance you will be supporting the new F-16 production operations there? Congratulations

Any chance you will be supporting the new F-16 production operations there? Congratulations
Yes. Thank You.... hope i can make this workout. having troubles with this online learning.

Yes. Thank You.... hope i can make this workout. having troubles with this online learning.
Common annoyance. I had three new hires on-board on Monday and they were required to do it virtually, so every aspect of the process is on-line. Not remotely the best 1st day experience for them or you. Please persevere. You will start to see signs intelligent and professional decisions

Cant wait to do some OJT. Always had trouble learning from a book.

Working on month 4... Has its up and downs. Wish I had some folks to hang out with on the weekends..
Miss my Tacoma... but it doesn't get the MPG my 4 banger sedan does..

So ive been in Gville almost 12 months. Wow the traffic on 85.... Would love to hang out with some people up here, but I work swing shift. But it never works out. Been spending a lot of $ on gas driving back and forth to Charleston to work on car since the wreck on Mauldin Rd. Its almost done. been sitting 4 months. Hope i get this house in Belton. Has a garage. maybe now i can work on my junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom