For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Hey all I mentioned earlier in this thread that I’m moving from NYC to Texas. I am seeing 55 2016+ LC200 used within 200 miles of Austin which includes Houston San Antonio and Dallas (I think). Within 200 miles of NYC there are over 155 used! I imagine that’s bc there are more metros and people up here? Was kind of surprised to see how many more trucks are available. Too bad for all the salt we use up here..
I have noticed that prices in NYC and Jersey are lower.

2021, 7 miles, $79,100
IMG_20210417_164249.jpg

Hi all, I have a deposit down for a 21 HE Blizzard Pearl for $82,259. I bought a 2019 CPO and will not be keeping the deposit. Please let me know if you would like to have the vehicle at that price and I can transfer it to you. My deposit is fully refundable so I don't stand to gain from this. This is in NYC where all the dealers aare doing MSRP+ so I just hope I can help someone save the cash.

Hi all, I have a deposit down for a 21 HE Blizzard Pearl for $82,259. I bought a 2019 CPO and will not be keeping the deposit. Please let me know if you would like to have the vehicle at that price and I can transfer it to you. My deposit is fully refundable so I don't stand to gain from this. This is in NYC where all the dealers aare doing MSRP+ so I just hope I can help someone save the cash.
Man, I had nearly an identical deal in Washington State for the dealer’s next allocation....unfortunately that allocation never came and they couldn’t get another dealer to transfer one in. That’s my luck though!

3rd row?

2-rows are more desirable at least for the LX570 per the dealer. I was only getting 2K off MSRP on the 2-row compared to 8K off MSRP on the 3-row. Net price was just 2K apart and given wireless charger, ML audio, HUD it was a better deal to go for the 3-row.

Did anyone on here snag the 2011 Land Cruiser for sale in Louisiana? It was a 1 owner 2011 with 135k miles. They had it listed at $30,999 I believe. Was only on the site for one day. Seemed like a great buy.

2-rows are more desirable at least for the LX570 per the dealer. I was only getting 2K off MSRP on the 2-row compared to 8K off MSRP on the 3-row. Net price was just 2K apart and given wireless charger, ML audio, HUD it was a better deal to go for the 3-row.
Why wouldnt a buyer just pull the 3rd row seats and buy the necessary cover panels.

Why wouldnt a buyer just pull the 3rd row seats and buy the necessary cover panels.

Exactly what I told the dealer but no dice, they wouldn’t lower the 2-row price and let me walk away. I spoke to over 10 California dealers and only one came close to the price I was willing to pay.

i have a couple theories on this:

1/most people paying this much for a car are not going to go through all the trouble to remove the seats and install new panels. their time is too valuable.

2/the LX is more of a lease vehicle, so a hassle to reverse in 3 years when the lease is up.

just curious, how do the rear seats come out, they looked more involved than a 100 series to remove

just curious, how do the rear seats come out, they looked more involved than a 100 series to remove

you have to pop the plastic trim then unbolt. I personally wouldn’t be taking them out and putting back in frequently. Mine are wrapped up in the attic.

I have been keeping an eye out for a grey/terra. Found a few on Autotrader, etc. Contacted one in the Denver area. They want 15K over sticker. Another in OK wants 5K over. Not going to happen :)

I have been keeping an eye out for a grey/terra. Found a few on Autotrader, etc. Contacted one in the Denver area. They want 15K over sticker. Another in OK wants 5K over. Not going to happen :)
Yeah the stock is dwindling so prices are likely to rise for popular colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

• bpgt
Back
Top Bottom