For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I can’t believe I’m posting this, but I’m going to be putting my ‘16 up this Sunday. I just bought this car in September and put $2500 into making it perfect and my wife has fallen in love with the new Yukon, so the LC goes.

Dark Magnetic Grey, Terra interior
45k miles
New tires, front brakes, fluids
Very clean car, I’m the second owner
$62k so that I can break even

Ping me if interested. I won’t officially post it here and autotrader until Sunday
A couple pics?

I can’t believe I’m posting this, but I’m going to be putting my ‘16 up this Sunday. I just bought this car in September and put $2500 into making it perfect and my wife has fallen in love with the new Yukon, so the LC goes.

45k miles

Ping me if interested. I won’t officially post it here and autotrader until Sunday
Location?

Charleston, SC but I’m willing to deliver to the Fredericksburg VA area next weekend, if anyone is close. Thanks.

DF3FF082-52CE-4C14-A114-C63BF82659AC.jpeg

45k miles

EDIT: accidental post

Someone buy this so I don’t! Looks like normal pricing...hopefully a sign.

Under $60K for low mile 2017.

Black Book said wholesale prices dropped for the 13th straight week.

Someone buy this so I don’t! Looks like normal pricing...hopefully a sign.

Under $60K for low mile 2017.

Black Book said wholesale prices dropped for the 13th straight week.
Was looking at this earlier today. If it was a color other than black I'd likely own it already. It has 44k miles, not 36k, but still a great deal.

I’ll be honest it looks like prices on the 2016+ 570’s are tumbling.

Multiple vehicles showing up for 3-4K below previous norms. 2017’s under 60K. Get those credit scores ready.

If you can get a LC now, do it. In the next 3 months Toyota will announce its dead in the US market.

Prices will level. Then level for higher miles, then creep up. IE what we see with 60s and starting to with 100s

Its coming...

If you can get a LC now, do it. In the next 3 months Toyota will announce its dead in the US market.

Prices will level. Then level for higher miles, then creep up. IE what we see with 60s and starting to with 100s

Its coming...
Rumor and conjecture at this point. I hope you’re wrong but I’m only guessing. Do you have anything more concrete?

I didn't tag him in this thread, but its Eric Sarjeant. Probably the most reputable Toyota LC guy who has some kind of corporate ties?

I didn't tag him in this thread, but its Eric Sarjeant. Probably the most reputable Toyota LC guy who has some kind of corporate ties?

Copy, thanks for the reference. I missed that thread that’s being quoted in the article. I swear I read another post stating that the LC300 will likely be made available in the US but I can’t find it. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking. Guess we will have to see.

Copy, thanks for the reference. I missed that thread that’s being quoted in the article. I swear I read another post stating that the LC300 will likely be made available in the US but I can’t find it. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking. Guess we will have to see.
Someone was wishful thinking or getting confused that the 300 series would be coming to the US because they forgot to read the part about it being as a Lexus version.

Someone was wishful thinking or getting confused that the 300 series would be coming to the US because they forgot to read the part about it being as a Lexus version.
You’re quoting me and repeating what I wrote. Thanks for your input.

Hello all,

So, I've known for quite some time that my next vehicle would be a 2016 or newer 200. And since I drove both a few years ago, I've been strongly leaning towards the LX, but have not completely discounted the LC.

As I've watched used prices these past few years, I've seen how traditionally the LC has a higher resale than the LX.

I was going to seriously start looking some time next year. But my time table has been forcibly accelerated. My loved 2012 Sequoia Platinum and I got in a very bad accident last week. Three vehicles involved including a commercial box truck that caused it all. Initial estimate on my Sequoia was 10k to repair, but it has now been totaled. Worth about 22k. Massive damage. The shear size and weight of that vehicle saved my wife and I from injury. Both of the other drivers were taken by ambulance to the hospital. I drove away in that Sequoia with a mildly stiff neck.

Anyway, I am shopping now, though I need to negotiate and settle my claim still. Once I have check in hand, then I will move on the right vehicle.

It seems to me though that 2016s are not falling in price like 2015s did, and that LX are higher priced than the LC. I'm seeing a low of about 55k for an LC, and most LXs are 61k to 65k. It's odd. But I'm also seeing a few 2017s in that range too.

I kind of forgot what my point was except that I'm hoping to find the perfect LX for 55k in another few weeks, but it doesn't seem likely, and I might get tempted by the currently lower priced LC.

I wasn't planning on jumping in until about 45k, but the accident made that plan moot.

Hello all,

So, I've known for quite some time that my next vehicle would be a 2016 or newer 200. And since I drove both a few years ago, I've been strongly leaning towards the LX, but have not completely discounted the LC.

As I've watched used prices these past few years, I've seen how traditionally the LC has a higher resale than the LX.

I was going to seriously start looking some time next year. But my time table has been forcibly accelerated. My loved 2012 Sequoia Platinum and I got in a very bad accident last week. Three vehicles involved including a commercial box truck that caused it all. Initial estimate on my Sequoia was 10k to repair, but it has now been totaled. Worth about 22k. Massive damage. The shear size and weight of that vehicle saved my wife and I from injury. Both of the other drivers were taken by ambulance to the hospital. I drove away in that Sequoia with a mildly stiff neck.

Anyway, I am shopping now, though I need to negotiate and settle my claim still. Once I have check in hand, then I will move on the right vehicle.

It seems to me though that 2016s are not falling in price like 2015s did, and that LX are higher priced than the LC. I'm seeing a low of about 55k for an LC, and most LXs are 61k to 65k. It's odd. But I'm also seeing a few 2017s in that range too.

I kind of forgot what my point was except that I'm hoping to find the perfect LX for 55k in another few weeks, but it doesn't seem likely, and I might get tempted by the currently lower priced LC.

I wasn't planning on jumping in until about 45k, but the accident made that plan moot.

Depends on the miles I guess. I see plenty of LX in the mid 50's but they usually have 50K plus miles on them. Are you trying to stay with low mile cars?

Depends on the miles I guess. I see plenty of LX in the mid 50's but they usually have 50K plus miles on them. Are you trying to stay with low mile cars?
Not necessarily, but want 2016 or newer. 50k miles is absolutely fine.

I'm also combing through the forums right now trying to figure out the largest tire I can put on my 18 inch Tundra TRD rims without modifying anything and without spacers to replace the 21 inch that will be on these LXs.

A 2017 just sold in New Orleans with about 42k miles, clean records, and listed for $59K. Lasted almost 72 hours and was a great buy.

They are starting to be out there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom