For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

1st post :), its been about a month since my purchase. Got a 2013 LX570 FOR 32,000 with 110k miles. After an hour of going back and forth with the dealership got them to take off $700 for the common radiator crack on top, front brakes, and moisture in the driver side headlight

2019 w/ 20k miles $75,088. One owner. Purchased in New Orleans last week. White w/ Terra interior. Ceramic tint added along with hard wiring Passport Max360. Otherwise stock for now.

2019 w/ 20k miles $75,088. One owner. Purchased in New Orleans last week. White w/ Terra interior. Ceramic tint added along with hard wiring Passport Max360. Otherwise stock for now.
Was that 75k OTD? I’m seeing prices all over the damn place. Congrats on the new ride!

Was that 75k OTD? I’m seeing prices all over the damn place. Congrats on the new ride!

Yes, out the door. I was an out of state buyer(Florida) so I'll pay tax on the purchase this coming week sometime when title is mailed to get plates. And I feel you on prices being so up and down. Reason I bought out of state.

Yes, out the door. I was an out of state buyer(Florida) so I'll pay tax on the purchase this coming week sometime when title is mailed to get plates. And I feel you on prices being so up and down. Reason I bought out of state.
Right on, congrats again. Look forward to the pics. I’m in Hawaii for another 14-18 months so my LC shopping is just research. Been overseas since 2014 so the LC is always out of reach. Someday!

Right on, congrats again. Look forward to the pics. I’m in Hawaii for another 14-18 months so my LC shopping is just research. Been overseas since 2014 so the LC is always out of reach. Someday!

thanks! Pic taken day of pick up. I deleted the pinstripe and added front tint to match rear.

2CCFE961-AE72-4E98-95BE-0384870D07B9.jpeg

I looked at a silver 2021 Heritage edition today at American Toyota. They just got it and sticker is 91k plus they added a market adjustment of 15k for a total of 106k plus taxes and fees. How's that for a smokiin deal! Probably be about 110k out the door. And no, they weren't taking the markup off.

Went out to look at it again today. Got to test drive it. They wanted me to make them an offer after I told them the extra 15k was a stretch. So after some back and forth I settled on 90k. They wouldn't take it. Wanted another 6k over MSRP! We walked away. Any other dealers doing this? I can't imagine there are people willing to pay 10k or more over sticker.

IMG_20201115_133441795.jpg

Went out to look at it again today. Got to test drive it. They wanted me to make them an offer after I told them the extra 15k was a stretch. So after some back and forth I settled on 90k. They wouldn't take it. Wanted another 6k over MSRP! We walked away. Any other dealers doing this? I can't imagine there are people willing to pay 10k or more over sticker.

View attachment 2496489
Utah dealers are pretty much all MSRP, sometimes lower. No markups that I’ve seen.

View attachment 2496489
Did you reach out to @Eric Sarjeant? He sold quite a few to forum members...

Did you reach out to @Eric Sarjeant? He sold quite a few to forum members...
Sell 2021 Heritages for $3000 over invoice to Mud members. $84000 for 2-row, $85400 for 3-row. 4-5 month lead time. Silver and grey are not going to last long.

Had a dealer in Colorado only want $6000 market adjustment. Told him NO. After a few days he came back and said they'd take that off, but I was already put off at them trying that.

Purchased from one owner private seller in Georgia. 2016 White with black interior. Just under 68,000 highway miles. Very good service records, no rust, new tires. $55,500 and will pay taxes in Alabama once I get the title.

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I considered these other two before my purchase. Hope someone else can snag them up.

I bought a 2014 w/ 60k miles in November 2018 For 44,900. I thought I got a good deal but the cars worth more now than I paid for it 2 years ago.

Oh my how things have changed.

After lurking for years, I'm finally ready to join the LC200 club. Saw 3 possible options this week:
2014 92k miles 44k$
2014 120kmiles 38K$
2013 102kmiles 38k$
Any advantage in the miles differences? The Carfaxes don't show anything outstanding---neither vehicle (it seems) has had the radiator, water pump, or starter replaced. All look clean via the website photos. Are all of these decent purchases?

After lurking for years, I'm finally ready to join the LC200 club. Saw 3 possible options this week:
2014 92k miles 44k$
2014 120kmiles 38K$
2013 102kmiles 38k$
Any advantage in the miles differences? The Carfaxes don't show anything outstanding---neither vehicle (it seems) has had the radiator, water pump, or starter replaced. All look clean via the website photos. Are all of these decent purchases?
What's your timeline to get into one? I think the ones you listed are high, due to this stupid Wuhan-influenced market. Occasionally, a few will pop up that aren't inflated; if you have time, I'd wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom