Morrisville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
Threads
Im in morrisville for the evening / night. Any suggestions for a good place to get a steak?

There's a Ruth's Chris around here somewhere but for my money I'd head to The Peddler Steakhouse on Glenwood in Raleigh. Only about 20 minutes or so from Morrisville.

If you REALLY wish to cut loose you are 15 min from the Angus Barn. Great gun collection there as well. Better call to reserve.

Angus Barn, 9401 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27617

The Angus Barn if youre on the company credit card and your boss will approve it. It aint cheap, but its worth it.

If you REALLY wish to cut loose you are 15 min from the Angus Barn. Great gun collection there as well. Better call to reserve.

Angus Barn, 9401 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27617

The Barn is a great recommendation for visitors. It's pricey but a pretty nice steak. I'd recommend, though, the Turkey Lounge (upstairs) or the Meat Locker (downstairs through the kitchen.) The atmosphere is these two rooms is quite a bit different than the main dining rooms.

If you smoke cigars, they have a decent humidor on premise. You can smoke in the meat locker. In addition to steak, they have some great apps -- big shrimp cocktail, their ribs are phenomenal, and they offer bbq turkey wings too.

Ted's Montana Grill is pretty good and a short drive. Not too pricey too.

I love the fact that I can get a bison rib eye at Ted's. If you haven't had one, it should be on your shortlist.

Ted's is a chain, so you can likely visit one elsewhere.
The Barn is one of a kind.

-Derek

I looked them up and some of them are fancy. I'm a event t shirt blue jean guy. So it looks like teds is the place. Or hooters lol

The best steak in the area (IMO) is at Vinnie's:

http://vinniessteakhouse.com

On par $$$ with Ruth Cris and Angus Barn, but to me, it's the best around. I will say, if you've never been, the Barn is a Raleigh staple and one of a kind.

:beer: R

I looked them up and some of them are fancy. I'm a event t shirt blue jean guy. So it looks like teds is the place. Or hooters lol

You going by yourself or with people you're in town for?

Myself.

Yeah. You still have my number?

it was good catching up. I could talk all night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom