Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hated to miss last night...late day at work and then the rain not quitting...not a winning combo of feeling rushed and a wet beltway. Keeping an eye on notes for the upcoming show/swap meet!

I keep missing these... :(

Just putting this out there since the swap meet was cancelled...I'm hoping to make the meeting on Wednesday and can bring along the ARB fridge that I have for sale if anyone is interested. I had originally posted that the DC side was not working, but I took the panel off and it was just the solder joint on the back of the plug that was broken...fixed that and it's working like a charm on both AC and DC now. Let me know if anyone is interested and I could bring on Wednesday. Now that it is fully functional, I'd like $400 for the fridge, slider tray, and dirty insulating blanket. ❄️

Damn thats a steal. Good luck to whoever buys that

Just putting this out there since the swap meet was cancelled...I'm hoping to make the meeting on Wednesday and can bring along the ARB fridge that I have for sale if anyone is interested. I had originally posted that the DC side was not working, but I took the panel off and it was just the solder joint on the back of the plug that was broken...fixed that and it's working like a charm on both AC and DC now. Let me know if anyone is interested and I could bring on Wednesday. Now that it is fully functional, I'd like $400 for the fridge, slider tray, and dirty insulating blanket.

Damn thats a steal. Good luck to whoever buys that
Yup, just trying to pass along a good deal since I know I won't use it. Most likely sold to Bart at this point....:beer:

See y'all Wednesday. Might be one of the last nice weather meetings for a bit

I could winch them out of the way?!? I’m super early 😳

BE79DBF2-AD8D-4FF0-B56B-57EBE22F1203.jpeg

Meeting time!
See you all on Wednesday!

see you guys tonight

Early reminder there will be no Wednesday meeting in January! Meeting has been moved to the Holiday Party Saturday January 7th.

See whoever all shows up Wednesday

I'm not able to make it tonight. Cheers to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom