Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See yal then. Weather should be nice too

Unfortunately can't make it tomorrow, but looking forward to seeing those at the Good Evening Ranch run...I still have one extra bedroom available in the 3 BR cabin if anyone wants a bed. I'm heading down Thursday eve with my adult son, so Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night are all available for a freebie room.

It was good to see some old friends again on Wednesday, it has been a while for me.
Cheers Mates,
Griff sends

You all have fun tonight. Sounds like there's a ton to cover at the meeting but I'm gonna miss this one for a family birthday dinner. :cheers:

@afgman786 I've still got your wiper blades- DM or text to let me know best way to get them to you.

@TRDdrew Ping me Re: wheels and we can figure out a meetup plan.

Meeting Time!!!
See all you Cruiser heads Wednesday!

Late notice but meeting time!
See all you degenerates tomorrow night at Kilroy’s!

Hello to all you LC lovers. I'm a Northern VA native, and have recently become the owner of a 1990 FJ62. I've wanted one since forever, and am now fully enjoying ownership. As all newbies, I thirst for knowledge and resources to keep this thing rolling for years to come. Original 3Fe is still intact, and as rust free as one could ask for.

Looks like I just missed a meet up last night. How do I connect with this club and become a member?

@1990FJ62SPARTAN
The easy way is to come to the next meeting (first Wednesday of the month) and pay in person.

See you all tomorrow…

IMG_6183.png

I'll miss this one...leaving this afternoon to head to Nashville for the weekend...it's the Music City Grand Prix and friends of mine have a couple of condos downtown and got us VIP passes to join them. Along with Indy cars, there will be the Toyota GR series and Stadium Trucks running too...should be a fun weekend and lots of bourbon & hot chicken!

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but my parents have owned a 2000 LX470 since new, which I will be bringing. I'm in the Rockville/Potomac Area.

If I understand correctly: there will be a meeting tonight, 9/6 outside Kilroy's around 7ish, and we move inside around 7:30. I can pay $25 dues in person or online.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Straight from Fall Crawl to the meeting Wednesday!
We will have a fall crawl discussion. Talk about goods and bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom