Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there any interest in a alternative site? I bid a job in The town of Occoquan va at the prince William/ fairfax line at a restaurant called Bar-J that is a Tex mex restaurant that is on the water and has a covered 80 slot parking lot on the Occoquan river.( The bridge for 123 over the river They serve Tex-mex and have chili and a decent bar.
Haven't been to that part of the world in a long time.
Far cry from fauquier county . . . .

Haven't been to that part of the world in a long time.
Far cry from fauquier county . . . .
You are not missing much. Was just thinking it might be a good alternative because of the outdoors and covered. Might make social distancing easier and since its right off 95 it might appeal to the people who live in closer

I should be off next Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday but I work nights, so I'll be waking up in the afternoons.
ok, ill probably have a better idea next week. Weds are always a no go for me, mayeb others would be open to getting together on say Friday?

ok, ill probably have a better idea next week. Weds are always a no go for me, mayeb others would be open to getting together on say Friday?
Every other Friday, I go and run Peter’s Mill. Others are always welcome to join me. I normally go in the morning.

Been a week already, wow. Would tomorrow night be something people could do?

I frankly welcome more FJCs. Sometimes I just feel so alone! Lol 😂

It's a great club and full of super knowledgeable folk!

Every other Friday, I go and run Peter’s Mill. Others are always welcome to join me. I normally go in the morning.

I'm temporary relocated to a campground near Harrisonburg and not far from Peter's Mill. I can do a Friday morning run! Maybe 2 Fridays from now.

If we need another venue i can ask 2 places i frequent in Fairfax ample parking we can have a whole ball room type of place i perfer text if anyone is interested let me know to check out the venue 571-233-1303, H.

THE AUGUST 5, 2020 CLCC MEETING IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

We have the usual back room reserved at Kilroy's for the August 5 meeting and according to the Manager I spoke with, they can handle the 20-25 expected members within the rules established by the VA Dept. of Health. There will be a few guidelines that we ask you to follow:
1) Please do not risk exposing others if you've traveled out of country or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for the coronavirus in the past 14 days
2) Stay away if you show any of the following symptoms: Cough, fever, sore throat, flu-like aches, respiratory distress, loss of taste or smell, etc.
3) Observe social distancing as much as possible and be courteous of others when moving to/from your seat
4) A face mask is mandatory to enter the building; please wear your mask except while actually eating or drinking
5) Seating will be staggered so please leave an empty chair-space on each side of you and directly across the table from where you are sitting.
6) We will require everyone present to initial their line on the CLCC Roster and to verify their current contact information (we need to be able to contact you if we find out afterwards that you might have been exposed to the virus.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it while being compliant with the above guidelines.

PS - I tried, but for obvious reasons Kilroy's was unwilling to let us reserve the patio space instead of an inside room.

THE AUGUST 5, 2020 CLCC MEETING IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

We have the usual back room reserved at Kilroy's for the August 5 meeting and according to the Manager I spoke with, they can handle the 20-25 expected members within the rules established by the VA Dept. of Health. There will be a few guidelines that we ask you to follow:
1) Please do not risk exposing others if you've traveled out of country or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for the coronavirus in the past 14 days
2) Stay away if you show any of the following symptoms: Cough, fever, sore throat, flu-like aches, respiratory distress, loss of taste or smell, etc.
3) Observe social distancing as much as possible and be courteous of others when moving to/from your seat
4) A face mask is mandatory to enter the building; please wear your mask except while actually eating or drinking
5) Seating will be staggered so please leave an empty chair-space on each side of you and directly across the table from where you are sitting.
6) We will require everyone present to initial their line on the CLCC Roster and to verify their current contact information (we need to be able to contact you if we find out afterwards that you might have been exposed to the virus.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it while being compliant with the above guidelines.

PS - I tried, but for obvious reasons Kilroy's was unwilling to let us reserve the patio space instead of an inside room.

Possible to order take out and circle the "wagons" in the back as well?

I'd say, YES that is an option. I know of a few others who don't want to go inside, but want to hangout in the parking lot.

Please be aware that drinking, providing or the act of offering other person(s) alcoholic drinks in a public space by a person who is not an ABC Licensee is a Class 4 misdemeanor in VA. Doing so on the premises of an ABC licensee without express permission of the licensee is also a violation. Therefore I would encourage anyone who wants to have a beer to eat at Kilroy's inside or on the patio, not in the parking lot. We don't want CLCC to be uninvited to use the property or risk negatively impacting Kilroy's, not to mention subjecting club members and guests to possible misdemeanor charges.

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE: The OCTOBER 2020 meeting will be on Thursday, NOT on WEDNESDAY. Socially-distanced gathering starts around 7pm with the meeting starting about 7:45pm.

Due to conditions beyond our control, the October CLCC meeting will be held on Thursday, October 8, 2020 on the deck at Jeff Strite's house. PM one of the following individuals if you need an address.

StaleAle
Stumpalama
TikiCruiser
emorth

Bring your own drinks and food. Seating is limited so bring your own camp chair too.

Hi all... Wondering if there are any timing/location updates for the 11/4/2020 CLCC monthly meeting. Any updates? Thanks!

Hi all... Wondering if there are any timing/location updates for the 11/4/2020 CLCC monthly meeting. Any updates? Thanks!
Building the announcement now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom